Answer
akarosalinda
Natural Seal completely gone from sephora?
Since Sephoara upgraded their website, not only has the natural and organic tab been removed, but I no longer see the natural seal on products that previously had it. Has Sephora completely done away with the natural seal? Sephora's natural seal is one of the principle things I look for when purchasing cosmetics, so not having it to help me decide may affect my decisions to make future purchases through Sephora.
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Answers: 3
keelybt
Answered

Hi Akarosalinda.  We no longer have the natural seal, but you still can search for natural products. Simply choose the type of product you are looking for and scroll down to ingredient preferences.

cherrybombtastic
Answered

I, too, liked the natural seal, but it is technically better because before I've noticed even with the natural seal, A LOT of products that Sephora has labeled natural weren't natural if you were to look at some of the products' ingredients list. I think this will your research into a product is more thorough before purchasing. I hope this helps and good luck!

ChicDabbler
Answered
(0) Hearts

If it's any consolation, the search feature has been greatly improved. Just search for "organic" and you will see all the products you are looking for.

You can also search for "natura" or skin problem keywords, or search perfume by notes.

Question Stats
  • 3 answers
  • 6 hearts
  • 4 in conversation
    • keelybt
    • akarosalinda
    • cherrybombtastic
    • ChicDabbler