Answer
megthefierce
Accepted Solution
Josie Maran Argan Oil

I am all about organic products, & I recently  heard about Josie Marans Argan Oil & what wonders its supposed to do for your skin. However Im a little worried about putting this on my face because it looks to have a very rich, oily texture and obviously I dont want to break out! So my question is,

DID ANYONE HAVE ISSUES WITH CLOGGED PORES, OR BREAKOUTS AFTTER USING THIS?

thanks!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
This is an excerpt of the original post.View the full conversation
kirstiboo
Answered

My daughter and I both have uber hypersensitive skin and this works beautifully for us.

I initially bought the Argan Oil for my 17 year old daughter's acne.  IT'S AMAZING!!  Her skin is clear and beautiful.  It even helped the scars go away.  So of course I then bought some for myself.  I use it in the winter for a little extra moisture/hydration boost, and after doing a facial mask treatment.  I found it works best if you put it on at night before you go to sleep.(for me, about 5 drops does it)  You wake up with this incredibly smooth soft skin.  It's like having been visited by the Beautiful Skin Fairy.

I does have an odd smell, but it goes away within a minute or two.  And after you've used it far a while, you don't even notice it any more.

The oil SEEMS thick or heavy, but it isn't really.  And because it's 100% natural it absorbs very quickly.

You can use it on your body as well.  But given the price and small amount, you may want to use it more sparingly. You can also use it in your hair, but for me, I didn't notice much difference in softness or shine.

This is a fantastic product that REALLY WORKS.  Definitely well worth the price. You not only get a product that is 100% natural, but the bottle and dropper are glass so you get a natural product in a 100% recyclable container as well.

I hope you have good luck with it like we did.

Question Stats
  • 24 answers
  • 15 hearts
  • 26 in conversation
    • anna507
    • thelastunicorn
    • megthefierce
    • kirstiboo
    • moonskape
    • novemberjuliet
    • tclack
    • mandydoherty