Accepted Solution
Josie Maran Argan Oil

I am all about organic products, & I recently  heard about Josie Marans Argan Oil & what wonders its supposed to do for your skin. However Im a little worried about putting this on my face because it looks to have a very rich, oily texture and obviously I dont want to break out! So my question is,

DID ANYONE HAVE ISSUES WITH CLOGGED PORES, OR BREAKOUTS AFTTER USING THIS?

thanks!

Answers: 2
Answered

Not at all! It is such a light oil that it soaks in right away and acts just as the natural oil on your skin would. I have had no problems. It actually tends to clear up my skin seeing that I get dry crisis skin when I break out...

Answered
(0) Hearts

I started out using this around my eyes at night to moisturize and remove traces of make-up...there was no way it was going on the rest of my face because my skin is so fussy: I break out really easily and my skin tends to be oily, but it's also really sensitive to a variety of products. Well in came some really cold weather and what do you know...my skin starts to peel because it's gotten really dry. At this point I prayed that my skin would be okay and put some of the Argan oil on my face. I woke up feeling soft and supple. I've been using it for a week now (just a few drops for my whole face, every other day) and it hasn't caused me any problems. Obviously everyone's skin is different, but if my sensitive skin is any indication, this product is fine. Start using just a bit and see how it goes Smiley Happy

Question Stats