Answer
helen0700
Issue about fresh rose mask

Dear Madam, I got my fresh rose mask yesterday.But the issue is once I put it on my face , I felt painful and then there were red spot on my face and I thought my skin might be too sensitive to use it. Buy my question is as it mention it should applies to all kind of skins, why it's not suit for my skin?

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Answers: 2
lylysa
Answered

It's tough to say what may have caused the reaction you had to the face mask. Though the ingredients listed seem tame enough, maybe your skin is more sensitive than others. Without a proper allergy test we won't know what ingredient caused the irritation. Is this the first time you experienced a reaction like this to skin care products?

Maybe try looking into booking an allergen test with your doc to prevent future mishaps likes this from occuring so that way you will know specifically what ingredients to look for and stay away from.

I do see that there are a few different types of parabens (a type of preserative) in the mask, maybe your skin is sensitive to that? It's just a guess, but you may want to try a preserative free brand such as Boscia if you're looking for delicate skin care.

dianabt
Answered

Hi Helen0700, 

I'm sorry you were allergic to your sample of the Rose Mask from Fresh. I have tried this mask before and it actually bothered my skin as well. You may want to try a mask from First Aid Beauty which is SUPER gentle and made for sensitive skin types, or you can look at  Dr. Jart or Masqueology  which have some fun hydrating ones to try as well. 

First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Oatmeal Mask

Ultra Repair Instant Oatmeal Mask

Masquelogy Cell Renewal Mask

Cell Renewal Masque With Snail Secretion Filtrate

Dr. Jart Water Fuse Water Full HydroGel Mask

Water Fuse Water-Full Hydrogel Mask

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana
Question Stats
  • 2 answers
  • 4 hearts
  • 4 in conversation
    • dianabt