Various Brands of Crackling Polish

Yesterday I stumbled across the 4th or 5th brand I have seen of crackle polish.  What do you all think of the various brands that have appeared since O.P.I. came out with Shatter?

For me, I have no tried O.P.I. Shatter or the Blasted at Sephora.  I have never even seen a bottle of Shatter in person since it's hard to find lol.  However, I have tried China Glaze Crackle, Sally Hansen Crackle, and Pure Ice Crackle.  Out of those 3, China Glaze is number 1 in my book.  I have 4 colors from their first set and 4 from their new metallic set.  I am in LOVE with the metallics!

Re: Various Brands of Crackling Polish

(0) Hearts

By far OPI shatter is the best i have tried. I have only tried the black one but i have sooooooooo many good things to say about it! For starters it lasts on my nails at least 2 weeks! Which is incredible but on my toes it lasts up to a month! I really have nothing bad to say about it and I'm very pleases with it.

THE OPI BLASTED IS AMAZINGG!

(0) Hearts

The only ones I've tried were from China Glaze. I was disappointed. I found that they did not crackle very easily whether I put on a thick or a thin coat. I may have to try the OPI!!!! Also, anybody have an opinion on the Sally Hansen?

OPI Blasted is by far the best- there's a reason they can't keep it in stock h;aha Smiley Very Happy

(0) Hearts

I believe I know what will be on my next shopping trip to Sephora now! lol Thank you all for telling me about it!  Smiley Happy

Hi Kimmi1115. I have tried the Shattered and the Blasted. I like the Blasted much more. I found Shattered a bit too much to wear all the time and I tired of it pretty quickly. The Blasted is a bit softer but noticeable enough that I've gotten many compliments. I've been using the silver over the 212 and love it (it's been on my nails for about 2 weeks now and I've only repainted once!). I'm planning to get the rest of the colors soon. I was trying to restrict myself to only 3 more but who am I kidding I NEED one of each. Smiley Wink

I agree O.P.I blasted is the best that I've tried as well.

(0) Hearts

I love OPI black crackle. I didnt like China Glaze crackle very much. It seems to be very thin.

(0) Hearts

Some of the China Glaze ones are thinner than their other shades.  Is the Sephora OPI blasted polishes good?

Conversation Stats
  • 9 replies
  • 6 hearts
  • 8 in conversation