Show me your nails!

I'm loving this nail polish from Nails Inc. I used the superfood base coat, Nailkale in Victoria and finished it off with the 45 second top coat.  The color is so rich and easy to apply. 

image.jpg

Re: Show me your nails!

I keep my nails painted pretty much all the time; I should upload pics every now and again. I love brighter colors and glittery/shimmery polish, so that'll be a staple you'll see quite often Smiley Very Happy

Today's offering: Butter LONDON Pash

Base coat: Butter Nail Foundation

Top coat: Sally Hansen Insta-Dri in Clearly Quick

(these are my HG nail items used for every manicure)

This dried super quick...I didn't mess them up as soon as I was done like I normally do lol. Insta-Dri is pretty fast, but I tend to get impatient or overly ambitious when I'm done with my nails (yes, I'll cook dinner as soon as I put that last coat on! Haha!)

IMG_20170620_122746835.jpg

Love this color and how perfect your nails look!  Also, sorry to hear about what happened to your sofa.  Knowing myself, that would happen to me as well.

WOW!  That color is gorgeous Heart @RGbrown 

This explains your avatar perfectly Cat LOL hopefully you've never spilled polish though...

Many many years ago, a dear friend spilled an entire bottle of purple polish all over the front of my brand new ivory sofa 😱 It was one of my first "big girl" purchases after moving out of my parents' house...I had finally gotten rid of the ugly plaid hand me down, just to wind up with a purple spotted monstrosity instead 😂

I might currently have a teal stripe on my floor from dropping my brush a couple of weeks ago, but I won't confirm that lol.

@ZombieMetroAnt

OUCH @RGbrown and it was Ivory?  So sorry to hear that!!
Image result for eek gif

FullSizeRender4.jpg

I had to cut my nails short recently so I figured I'd get a gel mani while they grow out again!

Gorgeous! Love the colour...orange is one of my fave colours! @malday

Thank you! I originally wanted a salmon color but then this orange caught my eye

For Phoenix Comicon this past weekend I had my nails done in honor of The Flash.  2017-05-24 19.23.42.jpg

This is such an awesome design! Hope you had fun! @Bliss1912

Whaaaaat! Awesome @Bliss1912!

@RoseCharlie  Awww!  Thank you so much!! Smiley Happy

You all have much nicer nails than me but here is what's on my fingers right now. It's gel and I didn't catch the brand or color (super helpful, sorry!). I love bright manicures. 

IMG_3797.JPG

(0) Hearts

Love this. Looks similar to Punch Line by Formula X.

This is such a pretty colour! @starsandbucks

@starsandbucksLOVE this colour! And your nails are amazing!

I tried quartz nails last night and I think I did alright. Although I think they look more like pink marble, I'm happy with the result Smiley Very Happy

I used:

Essie Gel Couture's Sew Me for a base pink color

Color Club French tip for the "veins" and a brush dipped in acetone to smudge the lines.

Essie Gel Couture's Sheer Fantasy on top for slightly pink glassy look.

Seche Vite top coat to lock it all in! 

IMG_2702.JPG@ZombieMetroAnt posted pics of the quartz nail trend on the Hair, Nails and Body Care thread here on BT about a week ago. Thanks for the inspiration!

Wow, @ope590 - those are GORGEOUS!  Smiley Very Happy

Thanks @Milou07!

@ope590Oh wow this is seriously awesome! Beautiful!! 💕