Show me your nails!

Show me your nails!

I'm loving this nail polish from Nails Inc. I used the superfood base coat, Nailkale in Victoria and finished it off with the 45 second top coat.  The color is so rich and easy to apply. 

image.jpg

Re: Show me your nails!

love these designs! adorable!!!!!! 

(0) Hearts

Thank you! Smiley Very Happy

OMG!  These nails are absolutely adorable!  You have some serious talent, girl!  @Milou07

(0) Hearts

Haha, I'm not sure I'd call it talent, but thank you!  Smiley Very Happy  (we'll have to see if I can ever replicate this success!) Smiley Wink

This is super cute, @Milou07! I'll have to try that sandwich bag trick soon!

Thank you!  I was really surprised at how well it worked!  If you try more complicated designs, supposedly you can put a clear coat over the whole thing, let that dry, and then peel it up that way to avoid breaking.  I didn't with these, since they were pretty easy, but I want to try flowers next, so I will see how it goes!  Smiley Happy 

Omg. Dying. This is goals! These are so adorable! I wish I could make these! It looks "simple", but I've learned from experience it never actually is! Smiley Very Happy

You should totally try the sandwich bag trick.  It was actually much easier than I thought it would be!  

Also, your profile picture is hilarious and adorable. Smiley Happy

IMG_7436.JPG

Procrastinating on some work by doing my nails. Dug out one of the Dior milky dots nail sets from last spring. 

(0) Hearts

This is so cute @purly! Perfect spring mani!

(0) Hearts

Aw thanks.

IMG_2645.JPG

Essie's Sparkle on Top over China Glaze's Liquid Leather Smiley Happy

I love this!!!!!  @ope590

This is mesmerizing! I've been really digging greens lately. 

I wanted to give my nails some breathing down time, but after a few weeks of no polish, I caved Smiley Very Happy

i keep staring at them...even when I'm driving. Ooops

IMG_6754.JPG

I'm so glad I'm not the only one who gets distracted by my own nails!  Smiley Wink

(and who wouldn't with these gorgeous nails!?! Smiley Happy  )

OMG!  WOW!  This is mesmerizing!  Do you remember what brand this is?   @pinyo

@ope590

Spoiler
holo.jpg
LOL!  Smiley Happy

Whoooops! Missed this comment @Tamara76 I actually don't know anymore! There's no writing on the bottle Smiley Sad

@Tamara76 I love it!

@pinyo Lol, at least your nails might help you out if anyone cuts you off while driving. As a certain youtuber would say, "can't see the haters, blinded by the holo!" Smiley Happy What color is that btw, it's amazing!

@ope590 Hahaha I love that! I wish I knew! It's a nail polish I bought like 5 years ago...I'm honestly surprised it hasn't dried out or anything. Pretty sure it's a unicorn in more ways than 1!