Show me your nails!

I'm loving this nail polish from Nails Inc. I used the superfood base coat, Nailkale in Victoria and finished it off with the 45 second top coat.  The color is so rich and easy to apply. 

image.jpg

Re: Show me your nails!

Do any of you gals know what the best silver or golf chrome/metallic nail polish is?  I've been on the hunt for many days and am having issues.  Thank you so much!

IMG_2587.JPG

Color Club Fashion Addict Smiley Happy

Beautiful!  @ope590

Thanks! @Tamara76

ILNP Ballet Slipper:

IMG_0786.JPG

I'm so excited, I purchased this today.  Now I can't wait!

@sarahshter These polishes are sooooo addictive!  I hope you 💗 It!

I should have taken a photo two days ago, so forgive the chipping! Color Club holographic sponge gradient and stamping. My unicorn stamp didn't turn out quite as well as I'd hoped.

1490654841989.jpeg

I love the gradiant colors!  🦄🦄🦄.  @Beadshopgirl

Today I'm going with a little city skyline action:

ILNP's Aria and SuperChic's R.E.M.IMG_4417.JPG

(0) Hearts

Ohhh!  I love it!  💙   @BunnieFace

That design is perfect against that colour! Gorgeous! @BunnieFace

@BunnieFace love that design! also I never have tried ILNP but now am so tempted to order some, that blue color is amazing!

This is so cool @BunnieFace! Love that color. Man ILNP makes good stuff Smiley Very Happy

ILNP is one of my very favorite indie brands. They have amazing holos, the multichromes are super shifty, and the flakies are so pretty. I just got The Magician in my mailbox, and haven't played with it yet - but I will post when I do!

ILNP in Happily Ever After 💜

Regular light:

IMG_0645.JPG

More intense indoor light- it's too cloudy outside Smiley Sad

IMG_0646.JPG

I bet it will be even more holo in the sunlight. 😊

So holographic! I'm in love! *heart eyes* @Tamara76

😘😘😘 @ope590

@Tamara76 - I have no words!

This color is so gorgeous!  I'm so glad @veronika23 introduced us to this brand - I know they'll be taking half my earnings this year - LOL!

I totally agree!  I don't think I've ever bought 10 nail polishes at once before (and I wanted to get even more!)!💜💜💜

Thanks for the enabling! @veronika23 💗💗💗

@ZombieMetroAnt  @Tamara76  You should also checkout Cirque Colors and Pretty Serious Cosmetics.  They make some nice nail polishes too. 

Cirque made some of my favs but they were LE Smiley Sad  They do cremes really nice! I can't wait to see their summer collection this year!

Pretty Serious Cosmetics has a color named undercover mermaid and if you like green you should check out The Dragon's Curse. Smiley Very Happy