Show me your nails!

I'm loving this nail polish from Nails Inc. I used the superfood base coat, Nailkale in Victoria and finished it off with the 45 second top coat.  The color is so rich and easy to apply. 

image.jpg

Re: Show me your nails!

😘😘😘 @ope590

@Tamara76 - I have no words!

This color is so gorgeous!  I'm so glad @veronika23 introduced us to this brand - I know they'll be taking half my earnings this year - LOL!

I totally agree!  I don't think I've ever bought 10 nail polishes at once before (and I wanted to get even more!)!💜💜💜

Thanks for the enabling! @veronika23 💗💗💗

@ZombieMetroAnt  @Tamara76  You should also checkout Cirque Colors and Pretty Serious Cosmetics.  They make some nice nail polishes too. 

Cirque made some of my favs but they were LE Smiley Sad  They do cremes really nice! I can't wait to see their summer collection this year!

Pretty Serious Cosmetics has a color named undercover mermaid and if you like green you should check out The Dragon's Curse. Smiley Very Happy

So beautiful! @Tamara76

Thank you! @PopularMakeup 💋💋

Mermaid nails! 💅🏾

Gradient of Zoya's Waverly and Elphie sponged over Revlon Holographic Pearls through fish scale patterned nail vinyls. @veronika23

IMG_0180.JPG

That's so badass! Wish I could do this! (I'm still working on not smudging my manicures Smiley Very Happy)

Thanks for the lovely comments, ladies! Smiley Happy

Whoa you can go pro girl! Your nails look lovely @ope590

@ope590 Beautiful! You are very talented! ❤

@ope590 Wow! This look is mer-mazing!  Thank you for sharing!    I need to learn how to use stamps or vinyls - this is awesome!  💜💜💜

Wow that looks so pretty! I used to be into nail art. After I had my son a few years ago I gave up on that. Maybe I'll start again someday Smiley Very Happy

So cool! Look at all that holo goodness!

@ope590 OMG your nails look amazing!

Oh wow! Love this @ope590 Smiley Happy

I was unable to manage anything but the natural look...

nails-3-5-2017a.JPG

Spoiler
nails-3-5-2017b.JPG

Hmm... I think she's trying to tell you something, @DiVWA ...

upload_2167890012164824270.jpeg

How cute @lyravega!

Love it!   So chic! 💗

Aww so cute @DiVWA! But seriously me too. Why get a french manicure when you can lazily achieve that look naturally? Smiley Tongue