Show me your nails!

I'm loving this nail polish from Nails Inc. I used the superfood base coat, Nailkale in Victoria and finished it off with the 45 second top coat.  The color is so rich and easy to apply. 

image.jpg

Re: Show me your nails!

@ope590@Beadshopgirl

Thanks ladies! Smiley Happy I remember seeing some vinyl decals on a nail polish site I buy from often (NPC) and might try that first Smiley Happy  Thank you!

Since a few ladies were wondering about ILNP polish, I thought I'd share.  😊:

IMG_0481.JPG

1.  On the right, ILNP in Champagne Blush 💗 (Thank you @veronika23!!!) - It is a subtle holographic shade, kind of chrome - very pretty.

2. My daughter (on the left) is wearing Lauren B polish in 33 Carats - Its a glitter polish that is super holographic.

@ope590 @willa25

Update:  It was actually sunny this afternoon, so I could really see the holo effect in Champagne Blush:

IMG_0507.JPG

Twilight vampires have nothing on this sparkle!

(0) Hearts

That looks really neat!

I love this!! @Tamara76

Thanks!  💗  @bem564

Both really pretty @Tamara76! I'm obsessed with Cameo from ILNP and want to get more. Birefringence is on my wishlist @veronika23 and also Sirene!

I ordered Sirene on Friday! @Mcakes  I'll let you know how it looks!  💙

Please do @Tamara76! It looks like a gorgeous potion on the website lol. But they all do tbh Smiley Tongue

@Mcakes@Tamara76crap more to add to my wish list lol Smiley Very Happy

@Tamara76Pretty! You are welcome Smiley Happy I love ILNP. I think one of my fav is Birefringence. It's truly a mermaid color shifting polish Smiley Happy

@veronika23 Yes!  Birefringence is on my wishlist for next time!  😘

@Tamara76Those are some gorgeous colours! 33 carats is calling my name with all that holo goodness! And I love how champagne blush walks the line between demure and diva! Love it!

Thank you! ❤ @ope590

IMG_2438.JPG

Gradient mani with Zoya's Chyna and Dhara. I used Zoya's Solange for the design on my ring finger. These are all Pixie Dusts (Zoya's textured line of polishes).

Btw, this thread is inspiring me to paint my nails more often and I'm loving it as a creative outlet! Thanks guys!

(0) Hearts

OMG these look so cool!!!! You did an amazing job!

@ope590 Omg this is FANTASTIC! Those colors! Wow! I love the yellow stripe detail as well, ahhh gorgeous!

(0) Hearts

Thanks @sabrinas!

This is so pretty and spring-like. Love!!!

(0) Hearts

Thanks @Beadshopgirl !

Wow!  How often do you paint your nails?! 😉  This look is gorgeous, as always!  @ope590