Show me your nails!

I'm loving this nail polish from Nails Inc. I used the superfood base coat, Nailkale in Victoria and finished it off with the 45 second top coat.  The color is so rich and easy to apply. 

image.jpg

Re: Show me your nails!

(0) Hearts

Thanks! I'm glad you like it too! This ring goes across two fingers. I found it locally, but I'm sure there's plenty of similar rings out there! Have fun shopping! Smiley Happy

Thanks, knuevekm! I love it too. I think I picked it up at Target a few years ago. I can't remember for sure. But I do remember it was pretty cheap!

(0) Hearts

Lovely, my dear.

I really love that light essie color. I know you like that brand a lot and I should give them a try already. 

Is the last color Pat on the Black by Sally Hansen?

If it is, can you believe I just painted my nails this color too? (layered over Red Zin, but still, very similar.) 

Close, Samantha! The oxblood red color I'm wearing is Essie's Recessionista. It's pretty similar to Pat on the Black, but not quite as dark. I think the Instagram filter I used might be making it look a little darker than it really is. Smiley Wink

You should have posted them all separately so I could heart them all Smiley Happy

(0) Hearts

Loving these looks! Don't know where to start! The speckled yellow is fabulous, the Nails Ink Gel look is pure sophistication, the classic red with the black spotted and silver is simply inspired, the aquamarine and gold is whimsical, and the deep dark fall shade in the bottom pick is utterly gorgeous!!!!! Wow! You are SO talented at nail looks! Just showed my 8 year old and she is crushing on every look - she's 9 tomorrow, so her private school allows painted nails only on birthdays, and this was the perfect inspiration - thanks! Smiley Happy (BTW, I should add, Kate and her Au Pair will do her nails between them - I am hopeless at this sort of thing, so am never invited to join in!

(0) Hearts

Thank you for the kind words, ballerinagrl! I have a lot of other photos of nail looks I've attempted, but these are all pretty recent ones. I'm not the best at nail art, but I try a lot. Some things work out well and others fail miserably. Smiley Happy

(0) Hearts

You are brilliant at it! I can barely even paint my toenails in one easy to use color, which is necessary for my work!

image.jpg

Marc Jacob's Petra. Sooo pretty you have to see it in person Smiley Happy

(0) Hearts

I love this color!!!

Wearing it right now; it has become my go to fall color.

Awesome color!

That color is seriously gorgeous, MK89! It's the perfect color for fall!

<3, Randee

(0) Hearts

Thanks Randee! You should try it, it's gorgeous Smiley Happy

Beautiful color, but even better ring!

Loving this! It has a dirty petroleum yet glamorous thing going on Smiley Happy

Great color and I love your ring!

(0) Hearts

Thanks! I love turquoise colors! Smiley Happy

Petra is one of my favorites, pictures never do it justice!

(0) Hearts

Yesss! I think if I had to pick one color to wear my whole life, this would be it. It's just so perfect and goes with everything.

Decided to try an experiment to extend the nail sticker manicure…I think I love it! This is the sephora nail stickers with OCC polish in Anime (I'm a sale section diva!).

pinkcheeta.jpg

(0) Hearts

Wow! This is such a fun look! I love it! Did you cut the stickers in half and only apply them to the part of your nails that you were not planning on painting pink? Smiley Happy

<3, Randee