Show me your nails!

I'm loving this nail polish from Nails Inc. I used the superfood base coat, Nailkale in Victoria and finished it off with the 45 second top coat.  The color is so rich and easy to apply. 

image.jpg

Re: Show me your nails!

(0) Hearts

I think they discontinued it, since I saw it on sale a few months ago.

I love nudes like this!

I am loving this mossy autumnal look; dry on trend Smiley Happy

They look so good! I'm trying the alligator skin ones next. I'm glad I gave these a second chance because the first time they were a total fail, but now I've gotten the hang of them.

(0) Hearts

This was the first time I've tried them! I was sort of afraid to because all the reviews said they were difficult to use but I didn't have any problems

I think the ASAP 3D ones are easier because they are thicker and sturdier, the other sephora brand ones are very thin and sometimes tear because they stick to the paper backing when you try to peel them off…and certainly are not repositionable as they claim! Those took a little practice.

Zoya Evangeline:

PhotoGrid_1412558463916.jpg

First of all, I am very impressed with the wear of this nail polish. I used Formula X Base Coat, 2 coat of Evangeline and OPI Top Coat. The picture on the left is from last Saturday, and the one on the right was taken today - after an entire WEEK of normal wear (typing, tearing my hair out (school is kicking my butt right now), some dishwashing, etc.) You can see that the tip of the nail is barely showing. And, of course, I absolutely LOVE the color. Smiley Happy

(0) Hearts

Great name, beautiful color and nail shape!

(0) Hearts

So pretty!  I love that color. Beautiful!

Gorgeous richly autumnal shade with a subtle but oh so perfect shimmer Smiley Happy

(0) Hearts

The color actually looks a lot deeper in person because of the gold shimmer (unfortunately, my camera couldn't catch it). And you're right, it's a perfect transitional/early autumn color. 

(0) Hearts

That's some amazing wear! And the color is STUNNING - I'll have to put that one on my wishlist.

(0) Hearts

Wow! what incredible wear. I may have to buy some Zoya soon. That color is also GORGEOUS

Mac Bad Fairy. 

image.jpg

image.jpg

(0) Hearts

Awesome color you have there on those luxurious claws! 

(0) Hearts

Super fierce as befits the product - amazing nails BTW! Smiley Happy

(0) Hearts

Jealous! I totally dropped the ball and 2 hours after my local MAC opened, everything sold out )o:

I'm so ready for Fall colors.half moon

(0) Hearts

Fabulous take on classic Preppy with an edge! Smiley Happy

(0) Hearts

That is seriously gorgeous, bratknits! That purple is absolutely stunning! Heart 

<3, Randee

(0) Hearts

That's so pretty! Did you do that yourself?