Show me your nails!

I'm loving this nail polish from Nails Inc. I used the superfood base coat, Nailkale in Victoria and finished it off with the 45 second top coat.  The color is so rich and easy to apply. 

image.jpg

Re: Show me your nails!

IMG_4744.JPG

Julep Coco (a nice dark blood red)

I love this shade for fall; it's fierce! Smiley Happy

(0) Hearts

Perfect combination of dark cacao and blood....

- she said, sipping her drink. Smiley Very Happy

Gorgeous! That's the color payoff I was looking for in the first picture I posted. So pretty!

this will forever and always be my favorite shade for nails. 

IMG_2676.JPG

Used some of those nail stickers that have been in the sale section forever lol

Wow! That looks so cool, Malday!

<3, Randee

Excellent job for your first time!!

Oooh! These are super-luxe, utterly gorgeous, and your nails are incredible - so long! Smiley Happy

[ Edited ]

Those look great! I've tried stickers once and it didn't turn out that well. I couldn't get the sticker to lay flat, it was very bumpy. After seeing this I may give it another try. 

I changed up my color yesterday using Nails Inc. gel effect in Porchester Square. I'm liking this brand a lot. The polish is quick drying, even and easy to apply. Topping it off with the 45 second top coat gives it this great glossy, smooth finish. The pictures don't do it justice, but the color is very pretty. I bought this little set so there are 5 other shades to try.

image.jpg

image.jpg

Porchester Square is one of my favorite nail polishes ever! I haven't tried the Gel Effect line, just the original one.

IMG_20141009_225000.jpg

(0) Hearts

Your nails are so pretty! I'm surprised at how much I like this color. I thought it would be too nude, but it's lovely. I didn't realize this color was also available in the original colors. I'm glad you posted this! Thank you!

(0) Hearts

@vegchililover, thank you! I bought this one a while ago and I can't find it on Sephora anymore.

(0) Hearts

I think they discontinued it, since I saw it on sale a few months ago.

I love nudes like this!

I am loving this mossy autumnal look; dry on trend Smiley Happy

They look so good! I'm trying the alligator skin ones next. I'm glad I gave these a second chance because the first time they were a total fail, but now I've gotten the hang of them.

(0) Hearts

This was the first time I've tried them! I was sort of afraid to because all the reviews said they were difficult to use but I didn't have any problems

I think the ASAP 3D ones are easier because they are thicker and sturdier, the other sephora brand ones are very thin and sometimes tear because they stick to the paper backing when you try to peel them off…and certainly are not repositionable as they claim! Those took a little practice.

Zoya Evangeline:

PhotoGrid_1412558463916.jpg

First of all, I am very impressed with the wear of this nail polish. I used Formula X Base Coat, 2 coat of Evangeline and OPI Top Coat. The picture on the left is from last Saturday, and the one on the right was taken today - after an entire WEEK of normal wear (typing, tearing my hair out (school is kicking my butt right now), some dishwashing, etc.) You can see that the tip of the nail is barely showing. And, of course, I absolutely LOVE the color. Smiley Happy