Show me your nails!

I'm loving this nail polish from Nails Inc. I used the superfood base coat, Nailkale in Victoria and finished it off with the 45 second top coat.  The color is so rich and easy to apply. 

image.jpg

Re: Show me your nails!

(0) Hearts

So pretty!  I love that color. Beautiful!

Gorgeous richly autumnal shade with a subtle but oh so perfect shimmer Smiley Happy

(0) Hearts

The color actually looks a lot deeper in person because of the gold shimmer (unfortunately, my camera couldn't catch it). And you're right, it's a perfect transitional/early autumn color. 

(0) Hearts

That's some amazing wear! And the color is STUNNING - I'll have to put that one on my wishlist.

(0) Hearts

Wow! what incredible wear. I may have to buy some Zoya soon. That color is also GORGEOUS

Mac Bad Fairy. 

image.jpg

image.jpg

(0) Hearts

Awesome color you have there on those luxurious claws! 

(0) Hearts

Super fierce as befits the product - amazing nails BTW! Smiley Happy

(0) Hearts

Jealous! I totally dropped the ball and 2 hours after my local MAC opened, everything sold out )o:

I'm so ready for Fall colors.half moon

(0) Hearts

Fabulous take on classic Preppy with an edge! Smiley Happy

(0) Hearts

That is seriously gorgeous, bratknits! That purple is absolutely stunning! Heart 

<3, Randee

(0) Hearts

That's so pretty! Did you do that yourself? 

(0) Hearts

Yeah, there was nothing on TV Friday night so I broke out the tape and gave it a whirl.  I saw a half-moon mani somewhere recently so it's been rattling around in my head for a bit.  

20141002_213037.jpg

I had a manicure done the other day with OPI's How Great is Your Dave.. Of course I managed to smudge it before I got home. I decided to repair it with a Halloween themed glitter topper I got last year from Llarowe. It's called No Tricks, Just Treats from Laquerlicious. It looks better over other colors, but I kinda like it over this brown. Definitely makes me feel like fall is here! 

I topped it all with 2 coats of Glass by Ellagee. Smoothed out the glitter quite nicely! 

Ah! I only just saw this! Loving this rock chick nail look; this is super cool - very British, as I' learning! Smiley Happy

That's a great idea and it turned out really well. Very fall and festive!