Show me your nails!

I'm loving this nail polish from Nails Inc. I used the superfood base coat, Nailkale in Victoria and finished it off with the 45 second top coat.  The color is so rich and easy to apply. 

image.jpg

Re: Show me your nails!

I tried quartz nails last night and I think I did alright. Although I think they look more like pink marble, I'm happy with the result Smiley Very Happy

I used:

Essie Gel Couture's Sew Me for a base pink color

Color Club French tip for the "veins" and a brush dipped in acetone to smudge the lines.

Essie Gel Couture's Sheer Fantasy on top for slightly pink glassy look.

Seche Vite top coat to lock it all in! 

IMG_2702.JPG@ZombieMetroAnt posted pics of the quartz nail trend on the Hair, Nails and Body Care thread here on BT about a week ago. Thanks for the inspiration!

(0) Hearts

@ope590Oh wow this is seriously awesome! Beautiful!! 💕

These are so pretty!  Serious nail goals!  @ope590

Thanks @Tamara76!

[ Edited ]

It looks really good @ope590! I always love seeing your amazing nail art. 💕

Thanks @angel7594

[ Edited ]

Image result for jaw dropping gifDid alright?!

@ope590 this is amazing!!! Heart Girl, you've got so much talent!  

@ZombieMetroAnt, thats so sweet of you to say. Thank you!

Here's my fingers and toes, the color is Julep Celia. 

IMG_3530.JPG

IMG_3531.JPG

i love this shade and your sandals are super cute!  @imbeautiful

Ooh, pretty color!  Smiley Happy

[ Edited ]

Okay, here is my second attempt with the sandwich bag transfer method!  Sorry they're a little chipped and messy - I forgot to take photos when they were all fresh and pretty this weekend!  Overall, I really love this method. I think I will try it again with smaller flowers on a clear background - might make a cute manicure for my wedding!  Smiley Happy 

flower nails

flower nails

[ Edited ]

@Milou07HOLY GUACAMOLE MILOU!!!! This is AMAAAAZING!!!!  I don't even understand how you could possibly paint such impossibly beautifully detailed perfect little tiny flawless flowers - just... Wow.  Mind blown.  They are BEAUTIFUL!

I love these flowers so much!  What a talent!

Also, congrats on your upcoming wedding!!!  ❤️❤️❤️  @Milou07

I totally missed the wedding part when I first read this post! This mani would definitely be so pretty for your wedding, especially if they matched the flowers in your bouquet. Smiley Happy A HUGE congrats in advance to you and your future spouse! Smiley Very Happy

[ Edited ]

Ok @Milou07 - two things:

First - is there anything your talented lil' hands can't do?  You seem to have the Midas touch, which I'm renaming "The Milou Touch" because everything you touch turns to pure awesomeness!  Heart

Second - getting married??!!  WOW!  That is wonderful...many, many congrats on your upcoming nuptials!  Heart Heart 

Well I finally got around to doing my nails.  I was lucky enough to get the Nails Inc. Unicorn duo and so happy I did.  The formula glides on so nicely and the color is perfect for my trip to Vegas.  I'm wearing the Dream Dust shade and it's gorgeous.  It's hard to show in a picture but it's gold with pink and purple shift.  Love it!

nails.jpg

I have the duo and I love both shades so much! I have to say this shade that you're wearing is a bit hard to take off, well harder than my normal rubbing at my nail. Worth it though for the pretty color! It lasted so long for me too. Smiley Very Happy

XOXO,
Marieke

Nice one, @AMK721!

Beautiful!   @AMK721