lissay

Should I????

I haven't tried the new Formula X but love the colors in this set. Trying to decide if I should get it or pass on it. Anyone tried it? Enable me or tell me why you wouldn't get it :smileywink: enable2.jpg

chekru

Re: Should I????

(0) Hearts

I got a bottle of red formula X as a 100 point perk and love it, it dries fast and feels so smooth. I find my self always petting my nails just surprised that it feels different from other nail polishes including other ones from Sephora.

So decided to get the Ariel set, package should arrive on Monday and of course it goes on sale right after I order it... Just my luck.

Koofa

(0) Hearts

They'll give you a price adjustment in the form of online credit if you call! I've done it before too when something I got on the site went on clearance shortly after! Hate when that happens.

JenBlush

(0) Hearts

its already on my list! I only own one color, and i want every single color! And this is a great wait to start! So... You should too! Even if they are mini's... idk when was the last time i actually finished a whole bottle of nailpolish! 

lissay

(0) Hearts

So GLAD I made this investment!! I have finally found a long lasting polish in colors I love. I'm a happy, happy girl!!!

violalea

OMG. And you had to ask? :smileywink: YES YEAH OF COURSE :smileywink:.

lissay