lissay

Should I????

I haven't tried the new Formula X but love the colors in this set. Trying to decide if I should get it or pass on it. Anyone tried it? Enable me or tell me why you wouldn't get it :smileywink: enable2.jpg

chekru

Re: Should I????

(0) Hearts

I got a bottle of red formula X as a 100 point perk and love it, it dries fast and feels so smooth. I find my self always petting my nails just surprised that it feels different from other nail polishes including other ones from Sephora.

So decided to get the Ariel set, package should arrive on Monday and of course it goes on sale right after I order it... Just my luck.

Koofa

(0) Hearts

They'll give you a price adjustment in the form of online credit if you call! I've done it before too when something I got on the site went on clearance shortly after! Hate when that happens.

JenBlush

(0) Hearts

its already on my list! I only own one color, and i want every single color! And this is a great wait to start! So... You should too! Even if they are mini's... idk when was the last time i actually finished a whole bottle of nailpolish! 

lissay

(0) Hearts

So GLAD I made this investment!! I have finally found a long lasting polish in colors I love. I'm a happy, happy girl!!!

violalea

OMG. And you had to ask? :smileywink: YES YEAH OF COURSE :smileywink:.

lissay

(0) Hearts

Pretty much decided this will be a YES purchase! Thanks for everyone's input! :smileyhappy:

dianabt

I say YES!! I want this set myself! I tried all the different formulations and LOVE THEM!! :smileyhappy: It's a great set with a variety of colors and shades- perfect all year round. The pigment is great and it's an awesome set to have. Look I just talked myself into it! LOL :smileytongue: haha

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana
spoiledbrat

yes lissay, i am known for my logic! :smileytongue:

always glad to help :smileyhappy:

Dori1965

I'm also debating on buying this set. I hope that 20 % off sale gets here soon!!!!! :smileyhappy:

lilyyy

Any color you don't like would make an amazing stocking stuffer--so there would be no bad buys!

lissay

(0) Hearts

And my female co workers :smileyhappy: Loving the justification for this purchase!!!! :smileyhappy:

TrysBeautyItems

I have the beta version sephora x. The color works better with their top and base coat. The base coat is a little sticky to grab the color better, so not for use as a top coat. With all 3 layers, the color does last awhile, feels/looks gel-like and dries on the quicker side. I've gotten compliments on it :smileyhappy:

lissay

(0) Hearts

I do need something that lasts I'm hard on polish! Great to know!

bambina2011

I haven't tried it but I've heard the Formula X is awesome!! If you want a 20% off code send me a PM. I got 2 codes from a friend at Sephora and I only use 1. :smileyhappy:

ghkim

55$ for 22 colors is 2.50 per color. with a 20% discount, it would be 44$ or 2$ per color. there is a guy giving out free 20% discount codes. i personally dont wear nail polish but i think this represents a nice variety with some cool edgy colors that i wouldn't necessary buy a whole bottle of, without trying first. would you buy it for 20% off?

lissay

[ Edited ]

Yes I would definitely but it with the 20% off.  I'm a sucker for anything on sale :smileywink: 

lissay

I would have to get it on sale now after reading comments since I would need to go with the base coat and top coat too! 

ghkim

(0) Hearts

pm me if you still need one. 

annonymous1

This set actually looks amazing, i've tried two colors, orbit which is a dark navy blue, it was so creamy and i wore it for a week without chipping, and nightingale, its a pretty dark plum which is also really creamy. 

i'm really a fan of these colors more then the ones with sephora by opi, if you have the money i would say go for the set 

lissay

(0) Hearts

Did you use the base coat and top coat?

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 31 replies
  • 33 hearts
  • 16 in conversation
    • lissay
    • spoiledbrat