melde

Rubberized Basecoat

(0) Hearts

What is your favorite rubberized base coat?

I love Orly Bonder, but of course, being a product junkie I'm always looking for the next best thing! Have you tried anything better?

melde

Re: Rubberized Basecoat

Okay, so last Thursday I used the CND Stickey, MJ Petra, and Orly's Won't Chip on top.

Over a week, and it is just now starting to chip! I was on vacation, otherwise I normally wouldn't even leave it on this long. Anyways, thank you for the great recommendation everyone!

lylysa

Whoohoo!!! That's awesome news, Melde!

clarks18

I think you will really like the CND one.  I prefer the old really cute round bottles to the new ones.  They are just not as fun!

melde

I just wanted to let you guys know that I did find this at Ulta, but not in the cute circle bottle. :smileysad: It is a new bottle, apparently. It was $8.50.

I like that it is 3 free! I plan on doing my nails Thursday evening, so I'll let you guys know how I think it compares or Orly's Bonder soon! :smileyhappy:

Titian06

I'd love to give you my bottle of Orly Bonder.  It messed up my nails something awful!  Not only that, my manicure only lasted two days before the polish pealed off in sheets.  I've never had this trouble with any other base coat before (the nail polish was nothing new).  I was very disappointed since it was Orly.

melde

(0) Hearts

No way! Oh that is so sad! I have heard that you shouldn't wait too long to paint your first coat of color after your bonder coat... I'm so sad that happened to you!

lylysa

CND's Stickey is pretty good:

swfupload_2134766056596584670.jpg

Not to mention it looks like a little mana potion bottle :smileytongue:

If you follow any polish bloggers, The Polishaholic uses this one (I've posted her nail swatch photos a few times as references for polish colors).

melde

Adorable! I'll have to try this next! Thank you for the awesome suggestion AS ALWAYS :smileyhappy: :smileyhappy:

lylysa

Haha, you're welcome! I know Sally's Beauty Supply carries it!

clarks18

Stickey is my all time favorite base coat.  CND Speedy is my favorite top coat.  CND is a great brand.   

Esdee

Is it sad that my main reason for wanting this now is because you made that mana potion reference?  :smileyvery-happy:

annekevdb

I love that little geek stuff like that shows up here. :smileyhappy:

Makes me feel at home. 

lylysa

Gamer references FTW! :smileyvery-happy:

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 13 replies
  • 21 hearts