thevelvetsun
Accepted Solution

Red orange nail polish?

I'm looking for a red/orange nail polish. Most of the ones I see tend to be a bit too red, but it's a thin line because I don't want something too orange either! Please let me know of any reccommendations you have. Thank you!!

projulianna

Re: Red orange nail polish?

(0) Hearts

Hi Thevelvetsun,

You have dsome great suggestions here! Enjoy your fun red-orange nails!

<3 Julianna

26ten

(0) Hearts

Essie's One Of A Kind is an red-orange that I really like. I'm aways searching for a really good red-orange colour too!

melissabt

(0) Hearts

Hi Thevelvetsun,

I think that you are looking for a more coral based shade. I love those colors for spring/summer. I recommend these shades.:smileyhappy:

High Maintenance
(opaque bright orange red)

High Maintenance

Sephora Nail Laquer

L04 - Sweet New Ride
(bright warm red)

L04 - Sweet New Ride

L65 - Sunrise On The Moon
(juicy tangerine with pink glitter)

L65 - Sunrise On The Moon

<3 Melissa
katie1724

(0) Hearts

Essie Geranium is one of my all-time favorite shades -- it's the perfect red-orange, in my opinion! :smileyhappy:

bestblushever

(0) Hearts

Opi "Cover me in Petals" is a new one that I love that fits the bill of what you are looking for.

thevelvetsun wrote:

I'm looking for a red/orange nail polish. Most of the ones I see tend to be a bit too red, but it's a thin line because I don't want something too orange either! Please let me know of any reccommendations you have. Thank you!!

curvygirli

(0) Hearts

I would suggest the following   from opi. seems expensive BUT i wore mine with a basecoat, and then a top coat after. it lasted over two weeks and it took me a lot of elbow grease to get it off eventually with nailpolish remover. it's almost hard to take off to the point where I better like the color or else i'm wasting a lot of time .

according to opi's website...

"roll in the hauge"

opi on collins ave

tasmanian devil made me do it

dianabt

Hello thevelvetsun, 

I know what sort of color you are looking for! It's tricky to find the PERFECT shade that isnt too orange OR too red!  Try a few of the following but keep in mind some of the bolder colors have a bit more pigment to them too!

Sephora by OPI collection

High Maintenance (opaque)

High Maintenance

Cover Me in Petals (opaque metallic)

Cover Me In Petals

Illamasqua Nail Varnish

Alarm (flame red, may be SLIGHTLY more red toned)

Alarm

and if you are interested in drug store brands, try a few revlon or maybelline quick dry polishes that have some great shades as well!

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 7 replies
  • 3 hearts
  • 8 in conversation
    • katie1724
    • curvygirli
    • thevelvetsun
    • dianabt
    • melissabt