lovelyheather

Ombre nails

I just wanted to share my purple/pink ombre nails.  In person they look much more purple but in the photo they look really pink.  I think it was the flash. 

nails.jpg

The colors used were Julep Helena and Zoya Heather.  Hope you like it!

melissabt

Re: Ombre nails

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

Hi Lovelyheather,

What a pretty combo. I love that Zoya shade:smileyhappy:

<3 Melissa
kimmi1115

It's beautiful!!  Love it!!  Your mixing of the colors was spot on; it looks like the polishes were from the kits that Sephora carries. 

btmod1

(0) Hearts

Ombre nails are so fun!  I love the idea of taking your base color & adding white to it to lighten each nail!  I'll def have to give this one a try.  Thanks for sharing :smileyhappy:

xo, Mia

dianabt

So pretty! I am in love with that Julep shade you used! :smileyhappy: 

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana
makeupobesessed

How did you do this without the set? Did u mix the white in? Do tell! I bought the pink set but I want the purple set, just don't know how to achieve it without having all the colors...
lovelyheather

I started by painting my pinkie nail with the Julep Helena, this will be the darkest nail.  Then I sort of dabbed out a bit of the Helena onto a ziplock bag and added a tiny drop of the Zoya Heather (which is actually a very pale lavender).  You can use any sort of thing to mix the colors on (paper plate, a bit of plastic wrap, whatever).  Anyway, mix that up and paint your ring fingers.  Then add a tiny bit more of the light color mix it up and paint the next nail in line.  Continue this process until all nails have been painted.  It is very easy!

janinebt

Your nails look SO good lovelyheather! I love the colorful ombre trend, especially when the color pink is involved.

Whimsically yours,
Janine
elea33

Very cute!!

Those colors are amazing together..

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 8 replies
  • 15 hearts
  • 8 in conversation