LCResz

OCC Nail Polish is my new fave

image.jpg

I got the OCC Black Dahlia lip tar and nail polish set mainly for the lip color, but I just did my nails in Black Dahlia and it is an amaking product to work with. I was afraid it was too thick upon first layer of application, it looked streaky and I was ready to be disappointed. But like magic, when I applied the second layer it was perfect! So shiny, and with a top coat my nails look like glass. I will definitely be scooping up more funky colors, like Pond. 

syritt

Re: OCC Nail Polish is my new fave

How does the wear compare to OPI? Does it last about the same?

LCResz

(0) Hearts

Day 1 done, a full day of teaching and housework under my nails as it were, and not a single chip or sign of wear on the tips! By now my OPI manicure would already look less fresh. I want to add that it was super fast to put on and let dry (base coat, two layers of color, top coat).

malday

I'm waiting for Black Metal Dahlia to come out! Should be similar to this but with a more metallic finish!

DTalksAll

(0) Hearts

Oh wow that color is stunning! 

nebel

(0) Hearts

That's a great color!

MarB87

(0) Hearts

That's a really pretty color. Thanks! I've been contemplating ordering some of the OCC polishes to try and now they're definitely going in my basket lol

clarks18

(0) Hearts

Yay! I'm excited to hear that you liked this polish.  I just ordered some and it should be here any day.  I love dark red polishes!  It looks great on you!

kimchikween

Hmmm..I've never used OCC before.  Lots of pretty colors.  What does the brush look like - was it like 3 swipes and done or more or less?

LCResz

theuse the brush is thin but you can definitely cover everything in three swipes. It is a thicker formula tha I'm used to using, but I like it a lot more than OPI as far as going fully opaque with two layers. Why oh why must Sephora carry so much stuff that can kick my old faves to the curb?

NotCrocker

Gorgeous! I am really looking forward to my order, I got two OCC polishes and so glad to have my hopes for them confirmed!

midnightangel

Pretty. :smileyhappy:

Kiki1517

Okay thanks, just added like 5 colors to my loves list hehe

BlushHoarder

yay. Thanks for the review LCResz. Always on the look for beautiful dirty burgundy colors.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 13 replies
  • 14 hearts
  • 12 in conversation
    • DTalksAll
    • malday
    • syritt
    • clarks18
    • midnightangel
    • nebel