From makeovers to personalized skincare consultations

Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

Nailed It

Nailed It

• 29914 Members
  • 357 Conversations
  • 250+ Photos

Looking to nail the at-home manicure or find the perfect product for a pedi? Our community shares its tips and tricks for all things nail care.

Looking to nail the at-home manicure or find the perfect product for a pedi? Our community shares its tips and tricks for all things nail care.

Choosing a different post order may automatically update the order of the posts that are displayed to match the selected order.
Sort By:
Most Recent
New Reply in Nailed It
Monthly Manicure Challenge 2024
|
Re: Monthly Manicure Challenge 2024
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: Thanks @peculiarzmakeup! This is a brand I'd pick up more polish from, and this is a color that will be a keeper for me as I'm sho ...read more
Thanks @peculiarzmakeup! This is a brand I'd pick up more polish from, and this is a color that will be a keeper for me as I'm shopping my stash. Shopping your stash can be such a fun thing to do. For part of last year, I shopped my nail polish stash by taking a portion of the polishes I've never used before (and wanted to work through) and placing them in a bin. For me, there were so many polishes that fit in this category - an eyeopener as I hadn't realized I had so many unused ones - that I had multiple bins. Then I would shop those bins. Some months, I just made it a free for all shopping experience and picked polishes to use for a mani based on what kind of mani I was interested in doing. Other months, I'd fill a smaller tray with the polishes I wanted to try to do mani with. Some months were full-on no buys; other months it was just being mindful of what I bought, and some other months, it was a no buy for certain polish shades or certain things, like stamping plates or nail art stickers. I've set up a portion of my polishes this way so that I can work on making my stash smaller. It's not for everyone but it's worked out for me. I still buy new polish if I find something that catches my eye, but since I have this group of polishes that I'm intending to work my way through, it makes me rethink whether I really want or need that new polish - sometimes the answer is yes, other times, no; but it makes me think about it instead of just going with my knee jerk reaction of "oh, that's pretty." and buying it. Now, I just need to work on decluttering more polishes and doing my nails more frequently.
Recent images from this conversation
New Reply in Nailed It
Ambassador Curated
Show Me Your Nails 2.0
|
Re: Show Me Your Nails 2.0
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply:
New Reply in Nailed It
Nail Journal/Challenge 2024
|
Re: Nail Journal/Challenge 2024
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply:   VibesSolo Mission from holo taco with Fuyū Jelly from Cirque Colors on the tips. Really enjoying the simple gradients I can mak ...read more
 🌋 VibesSolo Mission from holo taco with Fuyū Jelly from Cirque Colors on the tips. Really enjoying the simple gradients I can make with the jelly polishes!
New Reply in Nailed It
Summer/ Spring Nails!
|
Re: Summer/ Spring Nails!
GO-GETTER IV INSIDER
Reply: @LuluIsTheBest super cute ...read more
@LuluIsTheBest super cute
New Reply in Nailed It
NAILS
|
Re: NAILS
GO-GETTER IV INSIDER
Reply: @Herbie14 I love them too ...read more
@Herbie14 I love them too
New Post in Nailed It
Just did my nails
 they are absolutely adorable
 they are absolutely adorable
  • image.jpg
New Reply in Nailed It
Icy and sparkly nails!
|
Re: Icy and sparkly nails!
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @Jenny567 These are gorgeous! Have you checked out Show Me Your Nails 2.0 ...read more
@Jenny567 These are gorgeous! Have you checked out Show Me Your Nails 2.0
New Reply in Nailed It
Nail Polish Brush Replacement Guide
|
Re: Nail Polish Brush Replacement Guide
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: This is SO helpful! I want to add a replacement for the Color Spectrum polish skinny brush is the Zoya Z Wide. I swapped the whole ...read more
This is SO helpful! I want to add a replacement for the Color Spectrum polish skinny brush is the Zoya Z Wide. I swapped the whole thing with cap, and it's great.
New Reply in Nailed It
Help!!!
|
Re: Help!!!
NEWCOMER III INSIDER
Reply: Thank you so much!!!! I will definitely take your tips to heart. If I remember I'll show you what happens.
Thank you so much!!!! I will definitely take your tips to heart. If I remember I'll show you what happens.
32,772 Posts