over60andfab

Nail Polish

What is the best high shine polish that does not require an LED light?

over60andfab

Re: Nail Polish

(0) Hearts

Thank you - the color choices were not as plentiful as I hoped.

melissabt

(0) Hearts

Hi Over60andfab,

I just tried he Nails Inc. Gel Effect polishes and they're amazing! Super glossy and I only had to apply one coat, it made the other polish that I was wearing seem very dull.

downtown.jpg

<3 Melissa
over60andfab

(0) Hearts

I tried 2 diff Sephoras & neither had Tom Ford or Dior Vernis - will they

get in the stores?

beauty4ashes

(0) Hearts

Sally Hansen MEGA SHINE Top Coat! I swear it looks like the OPI LED light mani/pedi I was getting. I had to stop because the soaking my nails in 100% Acetone were damaging my nails & skin. I LOVE Sally Hansen MEGA SHINE Top Coat. I do use OPI regular nail polish, but the Sally Hansen's MEGA SHINE Top Coat is

A M A Z I N G!

Sn4rky

(0) Hearts

I second the Mega Shine top coat!  That stuff is amazing and so affordable!!  It's the only one I'll use now

starletta8

(0) Hearts

Dior Gel Vernis + Gel Top Coat are quite shiny and don't require an LED light.  Deborah Lippmann's Gel Lab set also produce high-shine results.

Above all are are the Tom Ford Nail Lacquers.

TrysBeautyItems

(0) Hearts

I like the Formula X line by Sephora, when used with their base and top coat, it feels and looks like a gel polish, since the top coat is high shine as well. Their base coat is made a little sticky to grab hold of the color. I've tried with other brands top and base and it's not the same.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 7 replies
  • 1 heart
  • 6 in conversation
    • melissabt
    • starletta8
    • TrysBeautyItems
    • over60andfab
    • beauty4ashes
    • Sn4rky