Nail Polish

What is the best high shine polish that does not require an LED light?

Re: Nail Polish

(0) Hearts

Thank you - the color choices were not as plentiful as I hoped.

(0) Hearts

Hi Over60andfab,

I just tried he Nails Inc. Gel Effect polishes and they're amazing! Super glossy and I only had to apply one coat, it made the other polish that I was wearing seem very dull.

downtown.jpg

<3 Melissa

(0) Hearts

I tried 2 diff Sephoras & neither had Tom Ford or Dior Vernis - will they

get in the stores?

(0) Hearts

Sally Hansen MEGA SHINE Top Coat! I swear it looks like the OPI LED light mani/pedi I was getting. I had to stop because the soaking my nails in 100% Acetone were damaging my nails & skin. I LOVE Sally Hansen MEGA SHINE Top Coat. I do use OPI regular nail polish, but the Sally Hansen's MEGA SHINE Top Coat is

A M A Z I N G!

(0) Hearts

I second the Mega Shine top coat!  That stuff is amazing and so affordable!!  It's the only one I'll use now

(0) Hearts

Dior Gel Vernis + Gel Top Coat are quite shiny and don't require an LED light.  Deborah Lippmann's Gel Lab set also produce high-shine results.

Above all are are the Tom Ford Nail Lacquers.

(0) Hearts

I like the Formula X line by Sephora, when used with their base and top coat, it feels and looks like a gel polish, since the top coat is high shine as well. Their base coat is made a little sticky to grab hold of the color. I've tried with other brands top and base and it's not the same.

Conversation Stats
  • 7 replies
  • 1 heart
  • 6 in conversation
Photos1
  • downtown.jpg