bananachoox3

Nail Designs?

I haven't done my nails lately since I kinda lost the touch to do mine. I used to be so into doing my nails every week. Any nail designs you guys did and want to share?tumblr_lho6mekZ8l1qcuuqxo1_1280.jpg

swfupload_9215032662424013762.jpg

makeupobesessed

Re: Nail Designs?

(0) Hearts

I've been using the Sephra app, and they have a shoe section with nail designs and they give step by step instructions on how to do it.  I plan on doing my nails tonight, they're are a lot of designs to chose from...some are easy and sie more difficult, so there's something for everyone.  It's inspired me.  I also used to do my nails regularly, although not with fancy designs, and I've slacked off immensely.  after seeing the app, I can hardly wait to get started on my nails now...I'm just waiting until,after I'm done cleaning to avoid chips.

xalexandriax

(0) Hearts

Check out Cutepolish on youtube! I get all of my nail inspiration from her channel 

melissabt

(0) Hearts

So cute! I love the first one, its so fun:smileyhappy:

<3 Melissa
runy

I won't let me post the photo in here but this is what I have on right now from my Pinterest page:

http://pinterest.com/pin/60728294947295682/

dianabt

(0) Hearts

@Runy I love the sparkles on your nails!! 

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana
kimmi1115

I like the palm tree one!  I may have to give that a try on my mom's nails since she loves beach stuff.  

I've been doing my nails a lot since I've been on winter break.  However, once school starts back in the middle of the month, it will more than likely slow down a bit.

dianabt

Very cute! My own nails are so short and splitting from this cold weather we have so I haven't done them much either but plan on adding some nail stickers for fun :smileyhappy: 

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 7 replies
  • 9 hearts
  • 7 in conversation
    • runy
    • kimmi1115
    • dianabt
    • melissabt
    • makeupobesessed