infinitise

Nail Clippers!

I've never thought about buying nail clippers because "they were just always home" but I need a new one but I don't know what to look for.. I've read reviews about Sephora ones and they're not so positive.. I want mine to last and be good quality 

where might I find one ? 

myxducky

Re: Nail Clippers!

[ Edited ]

I recently bought a pair of stainless steel ones from Tweezerman after my previous pair bit the dust. This one feels really sturdy probably because it is stainless steel, and it is really sharp. The nail clipper isn't too large so I find it's pretty easy to manage. The price is fairly reasonable as well.

upload_1360778398992837926.jpg

jozkid

(0) Hearts

I've always had good luck with Tweezerman clippers!

infinitise

(0) Hearts

Thank you for the suggestion!

I saw tweezerman the other day at Target but didn't know if I could "trust" it.. (I had their tweezers before but didn't know if they made great nail clippers too :smileyhappy: 

YouAreAlways

(0) Hearts

I always use baby nail clippers. They are extra sharp, and I find that they give me way more control with where I want to clip. 

infinitise

(0) Hearts

Thank you for the tip!

is there like different brands for baby nail clippers or do I just go to the baby section and find one? 

YouAreAlways

Go to the baby section. There will be two kinds this one has a longer handle thing. Then there are ones that are just short and no white thing at the end. So if you want more to hold onto get this one pictured  611sBHGYtML._SL1500_.jpg

mrsstory

I second these!  I have a couple pairs floating around the house. The bulby end makes it easy to hang onto.  My "baby" is 11 years old, but we still use these clippers!

infinitise

(0) Hearts

Wow Thank you so much!! :smileyhappy: 

MlleCC

[ Edited ]

This is definitely not the most glamorous of choices, but I have two of these Revlon nail clippers (they should be the ones with a squarish handle with an R stamped on the end).  I bought them over 10 years ago, but they're still sharp and work like new.  If you are just clipping natural nails, they should be just fine.  Good luck with your search!  :smileyhappy:Revlon Nail Clipper.jpg

Urbie

seconded!  As an added bonus, they cost what, like 2 dollars?  So I never feel bad if I misplace them!

infinitise

(0) Hearts

Thank you for your suggestions!

I would've never thought about buying revlon nail clippers! but I'll take your word for it :smileyhappy:

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 11 replies
  • 6 hearts
  • 7 in conversation
    • mrsstory
    • Urbie
    • infinitise
    • myxducky
    • jozkid
    • YouAreAlways