newandaddicted

NARS NARS NARS!!!!

(0) Hearts

OH ME OH MY!!!

I'm sooo excited about these new nail colors.  A beauty blogger posted photos and I fell in love.

I've never owned a NARS polish, they are expensive $21! But I can see myself picking up 5 from the website on July 15th.

Is NARS a good polish, does it wear well?

I'm still looking for pics with the names next the bottles, I want to have my list ready for the launch!  LOL

#addicted!

kalex

Re: NARS NARS NARS!!!!

(0) Hearts

In my experience NARS polish is no different than every other brand out there.  If Wet n Wild lasts a week on you then so will NARS.  If Revlon chips on you in 3 days then so will NARS.  Etc, etc...  I suggest buying one bottle and seeing how you like it.  If you're not impressed by their formula then wait a bit and buy the similar shades the lesser brands will be releasing shortly after.

newandaddicted

(0) Hearts

I'm in health care so I wash my hands a TON all polishes wear like crap on me.   I'll see how it goes after buying a few.

andyhtrieu

I've been drooling over new nail polishes. And I don't even wear nail polish. :smileyvery-happy:

nattygirl

OMG I did not know about the Nars nail polish release, who am I?! Nars nail polish is to DIE for, seriously.  One of the limited edition colors that came out two summers ago, was incredible, and I bought 3 bottles. It's always my go-to color for vacation, because it'll stay on for the 5-7 days I'm on vacation, even with swimming.  Also, the polish seems to stay pretty shiny on my nails. Granted, I use a top coat, but usually I find myself reapplying top coat before my polishes even chip, just to regain that shine... and I don't have to do this with the Nars. Buy all 5, if its in your budget! I fully support it haha

Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 2 hearts
  • 4 in conversation
    • kalex
    • nattygirl
    • newandaddicted
    • andyhtrieu