mafan

Is Sephora ending it's relationship with OPI?

I noticed in the photo of the upcoming Ariel set that the polishes are not Sephora by OPI like the first two princesses.  Now it looks like all of the polishes are 1/2 price.

I am really trying not to buy anything right now, especially polish, but there is at least one color that I'd like to have if they're not going to be making these any more.

tdsollog

Re: Is Sephora ending it's relationship with OPI?

(0) Hearts

I only saw the Gelshine polishes the last time I went to the Deptford, NJ store.

ShinyMagpie

(0) Hearts

Nouveau Cheap posted that you can find them at Big Lots. 

Leahbella916

(0) Hearts

So is the OPI relationship really over??? My heart is so saddened :smileysad:.

lilmissmodel14

(0) Hearts

Darn!! Hope they get other polishes soon!! I will miss them!! How is the quality of the polish?

desertbr4t

(0) Hearts

the cast member at sephora store told me they were no longer going to carry sephora by opi, that sephora was going to do their own thing.  Is anybody else saddened by that prospect?

ellevee09

(0) Hearts

I was asking myself the same question! This morning I stocked up on their OPI sale section! I'm really excited to get it all! check out the sale section! Major score .. Major damage! :smileyhappy:

violalea

Yeah I saw the Beach set this morning really really wanted to get it but I was like no I dont need it and I am not good at painting my own nail but 6 hours later I had to get it and I did :smileyhappy:

mafan

(0) Hearts

Oh, well, there goes the vow to not buy things I don't really need or Disney LE items for a couple of months.  Especially nail polishes! There were a few polishes that I had small bottles of that I had on my list to get at some point.  (Best sellers that I figured would still be around.)  So, I put in an order today and picked up some 'going to need' things on my wishlist.

Now I'm being good except for doing my best to get the Ariel mirror when it becomes available. :smileyhappy:

violalea

(0) Hearts

Yeah me too I only want the Ariel mirror till the end of the year. Good luck to me and you !!!!!!!

crayzeeRN

Aaaannnd now I have part of my Christmas shopping done.

:smileyvery-happy:

violalea

(0) Hearts

I know. I know probably get gifts for my boyfriend's sister :smileyhappy: and my friends :smileyhappy:

dianabt

@CrayzeeRN I think Keely and I just did our own personal christmas shopping with the polish kits we bought.. haha :smileyhappy: Couldn't resist! 

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana
crayzeeRN

Oh I certainly did some "Christmas shopping" for myself too :smileyvery-happy: Those jewelry top coats are gorgeous!

violalea

(0) Hearts

yep me three :smileywink:  :smileyhappy:

yay !!!!!! My 3 nail polishes will have some new cutie friends :smileywink:

DTalksAll

I hope Sephora changes the quality of their house brand nail polishes since they are so watery & thin. 

Then again, Sephora is sold in China which means their products do test on animals, so I might be avoiding them all together :smileysad: 

LadyInWhite

(0) Hearts

Do you know if Sephora will sell regular OPI polishes after that?

janinebt

(0) Hearts

@LadyInWhite, at this time we don't have plans to carry regular OPI polishes.

Whimsically yours,
Janine
keelybt

[ Edited ]

Hi Ladies The partnership with SEPHORA by OPI has come to an end. The brand will be available through 9/4 as supplies last. I would recommend stocking up on your favorite shades while they are still available. We do have some exciting new nail polishes coming soon. Stay tuned for updates!

starletta8

(0) Hearts

I just can't wait to see who the new nail partnership is with!

(I'm assuming there will be since the nail station is such a big part of all of the stores.)

bittersweet86

(0) Hearts

Will the half price also be in stores or just online?

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 23 replies
  • 18 hearts
  • 16 in conversation
    • keelybt
    • DTalksAll
    • dianabt
    • janinebt
    • mafan
    • bittersweet86