MintShake

I love this nail polish color

[ Edited ]

For some reason I'm obsessed with this color: "Every Month Is Oktober Fest" by OPI 

OPI-Every-Month-Is-Oktoberfest-Swatches-Review.jpg

Something about this colour is so...mysterious. Yes, it's a deep red with shimmer, but there's another level to it. I don't know, I can't describe it....

302830.jpg

I also love matte nial polish. Something about the lusterless effect makes the nail polish so suphisticated....

lolo01

Re: I love this nail polish color

OOOHHH PRETTY IN PINK :smileyhappy: LOVE ALL OF THE COLORS...

bittersweet86

(0) Hearts

I agree this color is amazing so much I had need to find a backup. Thank you for the matte image I will have to try that some time it look awesome. Oh if you like purples you should try OPI Vampsterdam it's very similar but has a more purple tone to it. Also wet n wilds Lethal Injection is great too. 

MintShake

I LOVE PURPLE o_o Something about nail polish is captivating...you can find hundreds of colors, or rather infinitely many colors, I don't know about you but I love nail polish swfupload_4586648016254683328.jpg

bittersweet86

(0) Hearts

I have too many nail polishes but I keep buying more haha. My true favorite is dark vampy ones but lately I've gotten into pastels which shocked me so much I was scared haha. I also have so many black base silver sparkle nail polishes I'm good for years. 

I just now wish eyeshadows would come in as many colors as nailpolish does ^_^

MintShake

(0) Hearts

Ironically, i don't have many nail polishes (because my nails are awful T_T) so I get them done at the salon often, because of that, and I love nail polish. I personally like light pinks, then nudes/neutrals/ then dark polishes. 

bittersweet86

(0) Hearts

My nails were awful too I tried this stuff they sale at sallys (they might sale it at other places though) called Nail Magic Nail hardener and it worked so great for me they don't peel or break anymore so maybe you should try it. 

Can you suggest any light pinks I've been really like them lately. 

MintShake

swfupload_1727702667235474926.jpgThis is OPI Pink Friday, it's more of a bubble-gum pink and it's really cute

swfupload_8493429300488519359.jpgThis is I Theodora You, and I own this color, it's really feminine and beautiful

swfupload_5591905761215421879.jpgThis is Mod About You and it's more of a lavander-pink

bittersweet86

(0) Hearts

Ooo those are all so pretty thank you I will be on the look out for them.

MintShake

(0) Hearts

you can't really find OPI in many stores, except maybe a salon (I've found Chinaglaze and Essie, but no I love OPI) 

bittersweet86

(0) Hearts

I've found opi at Fred Myers and ulta too so I'll probably look there first since the salons I know that sale them don't have much. Yeah I wish more places sold opi it's one of my faves

MintShake

(0) Hearts

That's ironic considering OPI is a popular nail polish brand, yet you can hardly find it

krunce

WOW! That matte-non matte manicure is genius. I love it. I'm going to try that out myself next chance I get.

Thanks so much for posting!

brennn

(0) Hearts

I know what you mean- the blackened red that looks like it's lit from within. Very vampy.  I wish I could find a blackened emerald green color with the same effect.

MintShake

(0) Hearts

I think so. I mean the depth of the color, the mystery O_O 

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 14 replies
  • 9 hearts
  • 5 in conversation
    • bittersweet86
    • brennn