catherineu2

I LOVE...

LAMP!!!!

Sorry about that :smileyhappy:

NAIL POLISH! I am a nail polish freak! I love funky, bold, dark, glittery, bright, shimmery, fun colours. Although glitter is sometimes a pain to take off & cream ones tend to streak (at least on me) but I LOVE THEM ALL!. I like funky bold colours the best though. My collection is too big and I'm constantly trying to justify buying new ones, "oh I'll get rid of an old one" or "this colour is similar to another one so I'll throw out the older one". Ya right. Lol! I usually have to throw them out once they start taking forever to dry though. That's when I know they're a little "too old". I'm not a big fan of the base coat, colour & then top coat. I don't have the patience for that so if I find a polish chips easily I won't buy that brand again, unless the colour is AWESOME lol! Then I will put a top coat on.

crayzeeRN

Re: I LOVE...

(0) Hearts

Always happy to enable!! Especially when it comes with super powers :smileyhappy:

beautylovingirl

@crazyRN- It's your glittery purple and teal all in one bottle:smileyhappy:

beautylovingirl

@crayzeeRN- London Butter has a polish called Knackereds1414390-main-hero[1].jpgI have it and it's really pretty it has a shift to it.

crayzeeRN

(0) Hearts

That is really pretty, I'll have to take a look at it in stores!

crayzeeRN

(0) Hearts

Give me an awesome glittery purple or teal polish and I'm one happy girl! What are some of your favorites Catherine?

And while we're at it, anyone have a solution for this nail polish problem? Fairly new Essie polish- there is this layer of pigment sitting at the bottom of the bottle that no matter how much I shake it, won't blend back in with the rest of the polish.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 25 replies
  • 27 hearts
  • 7 in conversation
    • lylysa
    • triciaann12
    • catherineu2
    • crayzeeRN
    • beautylovingirl
    • brennn