Graceann

HELP!!!

Ok so my mom has just let me wear light nail polish colors so what do you recamend??? like light pinks and stuff. the only color she DOSENT want is blue so HELP ME!! hahahahahahahahahahaha

1HappyGal

Re: HELP!!!

(0) Hearts

I would agree with Jen that you might want to look at pastels.  The spring 2013 collections  are being released so the  sky  is the limit in terms of colors. l normal sing the praises of Butter London ( I'm so loving Fruit Machine) or Chanel (Taboo is on my wish list) but you might want to try Zoya's GeiGei which is a light pink metalic, Neely- a light glossy green or even Essie Madison Ave-hue - another light pink.  Best of all this are all under $8.  I can not wait until your mom let's you go blue.

Have fun & welcome to the world of nail art!!

Gin

miabt

(0) Hearts

Nail polishes are so much fun!  The possibilities are truly endless.  Since she is giving you the chance to test out the waters, I would say, stick to more mellow colors or shades.  You can always play up a shade like Casanova Is So Into Me with Come To Paparazzi on the tips :smileyhappy:  One of my FAV combos!!SEPHORA by OPI - Nail ColourSEPHORA by OPI - Jewelry Top Coats

http://www.sephora.com/jewelry-top-coats-P304200?skuId=1341502

Have fun experimenting!!

xo, Mia

JenBlush

(0) Hearts

Maybe try some pastels that are great for the spring time! Essie has a lot of them!

Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 1 heart
  • 4 in conversation
    • 1HappyGal
    • Graceann
    • miabt
    • JenBlush