swanbeauty

First Julep Order...

[ Edited ]

Well, I got my Naughty or Nice Mystery box, and Julep was definitely nice!!  IMG_2065.jpg

I forgot to put these in the pic:

IMG_4603.jpg

So the mystery box had:

6 polishes

1 lip gloss

1 Blank Canvas Mattifying Primer

1 Rockstar Hand Cream

2 Foils Luxe Hand Cream

2 Foils Luxe Repair Serum

1 pack blotting papers

1 ½ black/ ½ brown eye liner

All for under $25!!!

And I got the add on (which I think these colors are the best of the bunch):

IMG_0759.jpg

And here are close ups of the nail colors:

IMG_1981.jpg

IMG_4390.jpg

But I am so bummed... I tried the lip gloss on today, which is VERY nice, and the color is amazing... but look what happened when I tried to open it the second time!!  :smileysad:  Boo

IMG_2188.jpg

swanbeauty

Re: First Julep Order...

Just a quick follow up.  So Julep came through and sent me a new lip gloss.  No questions asked after I sent the above pic of my broken gloss!  Yay!  Thank you Julep.

ShinyMagpie

They fixed up all my missing add-ons without a problem. Their customer service is really good. 

ShinyMagpie

I'm still waiting on mine. It should come today. :smileyhappy:

Their after Xmas sale is supposed to be awesome. 

swanbeauty

I hope it comes soon...

ShinyMagpie

It finally came but all my add-ons were missing which was nine polishes.

I had added on two separate trios for $9.99 each and three singles for $4.99 each at check out and all my add-ons were not there.

After a couple of phone calls with their customer service (which rocks by the way) -- the sets are sold out but they still had the individual colors and agreed to send them to me at the reduced price that I had paid. 

I've had to call their customer service a couple of times in the last week or so about mistakes with my orders but they have been amazing. Super friendly and helpful. 

So I did get all my Mystery box stuff and Mystery add-on and love those and the others will come next week some time I guess. 

swanbeauty

Oh... so sorry your box was missing your extras!!  But, it sounds like they are getting it fixed up for you!!  The add ons were my favorite, so I am glad you got them!!  I sent an email to them about the lippie.  Hopefully I will get it replaced, because I really liked it!!!!

ShinyMagpie

(0) Hearts

They'll take care of it for you. Their customer service rocks. 

pearlgirl7

The Naughty or Nice box was my first box from Julep too. I also thought it was a good deal. I am excited to see if I continue to have good luck with them. 

thesupergirl

Contact julep's customerservice  and tell them what happened to the lipgloss they might be able to send you a replacement. There customer  service rocks!

ShinyMagpie

I agree. Their customer service does rock. They sent me the wrong thing a couple of weeks ago and when I called they were so nice and expedited me a replacement. 

ladymeag

Julep's formula wasn't bad but I found their packaging lacking. The bottle of polish really don't hold up well - and I don't abuse mine, they live in a small dark, cool cabinet where no one but me handles them and they all stay upright and aren't jostled. The number of broken lids I had in six months made me give up and trade 'em all in to Zoya. Mine didn't travel far, either, I live in Seattle, where Julep is! 

swanbeauty

(0) Hearts

Bummer... Since this is my first order and first Julep polishes, we'll see if I have the same problem.  I don't buy Hourglass lipgloss due to the packaging... the formula is fantastic, and colors great... but when one exploded in my purse, that was the end of that.  I have yet to try Zoya... another reason to get more polish!  Yikes.

mychoi

Wow that's amazing! Too bad about the lip gloss though. Awwwww..... :smileysad:

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 13 replies
  • 15 hearts
  • 6 in conversation
    • pearlgirl7
    • swanbeauty
    • ladymeag