nathaliew

Favorite Sephora by OPI shades???

Hi beauties! As we bid farewell to the Sephora by OPI nail polishes, which shades are you going to miss the most?? 

My list is just too long :smileysad:  but here I am wearing three awesome shades that I love and will miss (Havana dreams, Seriously, It's a Naan-issue and Flurry up!)

IMG_0609.jpg

Which are your favorites?

mafan

Re: Favorite Sephora by OPI shades???

I've got Seriously It's a Naan issue on right now. I've looked for a full sized bottle (I used a mini) but haven't seen one. I've got so many it will take me a while to get through them all, but I think Mermaid To Order is what I will miss the most. 

Hmm, this is chipped on one nail and I'm going out tomorrow. I think I need to go change my polish tonight. 

lmi82

My favorite shade is Wild About Shimmer. It's this perfect sheer shimmery gold. I currently have two bottles of it (one I've been using and a back up) and I'm planning on buying a third.

jellybean917

I picked up 9 of the polishes so far while they've been on sale. These 3 are my favorites of the 9:

Seriously, it's a Naan-Issue

How Cute is That?

Casanova is So Into Me

arielaaaaaaaa

Arose Beyond Shimmer!! Ahhh i love it! So pretty, I bought a bottle of it a few days ago!

IMG_0020.jpg

LadyInWhite

Yay!  I loved that one too.  How's you nail project going?

arielaaaaaaaa

(0) Hearts

Nail project? My search for the best top coat?

unblownkisses

Nice mani!

nathaliew

Sooooo pretty! 

unblownkisses

I placed a $120 purchase just to stock up on all the colours I wanted over the years (Metro Chic, Break a Leg Warmer, Casanova Is So Into Me, Nonfat Soy Half Caff... I might just be buying things for the names at this point)... but I think my most worn is Almost Famous. I have a full size and a mini but it definitely will be a loss to my collection if I ever run out!

nathaliew

(0) Hearts

I have all those colors :smileyhappy: the know, the names are awesome, and they are really great nail polishes, I am still trying to get over the fact that they are being discontinued. It's going to be a long grieving process for me

cspriverratz

Ohmygosh, I have almost every shade possible! I'm definitely going to miss Fiercely Fabulous, Metro Too Chic, Is it Payday yet?, Thyme for a Mani, Domestic Goddess, and I Need Space.

nathaliew

(0) Hearts

I have three bottles of metro chic

mrsstory

I don't recall the names of my favorites off the top of my head, but I longed for Living in Cinnamon and was never able to find it.  :-( 

Titian06

I really like Havana Dreams, but it didn't look good on me.  I'm glad it works for you, @nathaliew!  I discovered Studs & Stilettos during the sale and love it!  I also have Don't Break a Leg Warmer.  (Sorry...no pictures.)

nathaliew

(0) Hearts

Yeah it's a tricky shade because you need a billion layers. I love break a leg warmer too!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 15 replies
  • 14 hearts
  • 10 in conversation
    • nathaliew
    • arielaaaaaaaa
    • lmi82
    • unblownkisses
    • mafan
    • mrsstory