ilovetopurplefy

Dupe Alert!

[ Edited ]

Hi ladies! I hope you are all doing well. So a few days ago I was looking at some SpaRitual polishes on Sephora.com just to look at the reviews on them because I just picked up one of their polishes from TJ Maxx. I've heard about and seen the line  every time I go to Sephora and I was really curious but skeptical about the brand. I later found out they are the sister brand of Orly and they are vegan so that made me feel better because I LOVE Orly polishes and I've been looking for more vegan brands. So I went  to my local Sephora to see the colors they had and 3 looked awfully familiar to me. I thought to myself I'm pretty sure I've seen these before. So I went home and I Googled them. Lo and behold two are exact dupes and one a little bit darker dupe of three of the Orly Cosmic FX collection that came out for Fall 2010. I know that not everyone was not able to get their hands on the polishes they wanted from the collection so I thought I'd do some research so that you ladies, if you missed out could still get the dupes. 

Dupe #1. SpaRitual Meditate On This = Orly Lunar Eclipse

Dupe #2. SpaRitual Off the Grid = Orly Halley's Comet, OPI Catch Me In Your Net, Julie G Mermaid's Tale (if you don't have a RiteAid where you live), Zoya Charla

Dupe #3. SpaRitual Optical Illusion ( 2-3 shades darker) = Orly It's Not Rocket Science.

If you ladies wanted to get your hands on the Orlys but couldn't, check out the SpaRitual ones! I'm planning on purchasing Meditate On This during the Chic Week sale.

Conversation Stats
  • 0 replies
  • 2 hearts
  • 1 in conversation
    • ilovetopurplefy