cocobella

Current obsessed with...

Sephora by OPI nail polish in Only Gold For Me. It gives the perfect amount of sparkle and the glitter looks like little disco balls on my nails! I pair it Sephora by OPI polish in Metro Chic for a glam look that's not over the top. I love it.

67i1355FBBB3CA37259

katykaboom

Re: Current obsessed with...

(0) Hearts

That's pretty!

muaashley

(0) Hearts

I love to use that Gold Glitter polish as a quick and easy "french" manicure. So lovely and easy!

supertrixie

(0) Hearts

I have yet to try these sparkle polishes...they look gorgeous in the bottle. I might have to buy one to see how it looks.

samguy1

(0) Hearts

ahhh OPI the Creme brule of the nail polish world! I love OPI, it is seriously the best nail polish I have ever used. And so many colors!!!! Right now I'm wearing Baby it's "Coal" outside. A pretty back sparkly color:smileyhappy:

jadorezrg

(0) Hearts

I'm in LOVE with ALL the glitter polishes that are in the collection! They transform an ordinary color into something really special. The gold looks great over dark polish =)

snyderinc

(0) Hearts

I love the OPI Only Gold For Me!!! It is so beautiful on and will be great for the holidays too. :smileyhappy:

melalah

(0) Hearts

Sounds super pretty! I'll have to give it a try :smileyhappy:

I'm currently loving Just a Little Dangerous from the Rocker Chic collection. I bet that gold sparkle would look great over it as well! 

bonus, when my nails start to chip I can top it off with that hahaha!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 7 replies
  • 1 heart
  • 8 in conversation
    • cocobella
    • melalah
    • snyderinc
    • supertrixie
    • samguy1
    • jadorezrg