Fabz

Clothes for Nails- i.e. Nailpolish

Alright ladies expose your favorite nailpolishes whether high-end or drugstore. I am currently in love with China Glaze (Below Deck is gorgeous!). How about you? :smileyvery-happy:

colorobsession

Re: Clothes for Nails- i.e. Nailpolish

(0) Hearts

I LOVE nailpolish, and I have a growing collection with many brands. I really like OPI and Zoya, but I tend to use Nails Inc's Kensington Caviar top and base coats. I love that the top coat dries in 45 seconds, because my life is hectic and I don't have 2 hours to sit around waiting for my manicure to harden.

I'm also kind of in love with their spring/summer collection. I want this set super bad:

swfupload_9008822373473226333.jpg

kimmi1115

(0) Hearts

I have many favorite brands, so I can't narrow it down lol.  My collection is primarily dominated by China Glaze lol.  I can get a good deal on the brand with my Sally's Beauty Club Card.  I also love OPI, Orly, Zoya (I need more Zoya in my life!), Sephora by OPI, and Sinful Colors.  Sinful Colors is the best polish to get for $1.99.  

Fingerpaints is another good polish, and I like to use it for nail stamping.  I don't have any super high end polishes.  From where I change my nails often, I don't know if I can will myself to pay the price for it lol.  However, I often catch myself checking out the Ciate polishes.  One day, I'll probably cave lol.

TheRachaelSarah

I've been addicted to the Sephora by OPI's color in I don't bite, think it may have started a little bit of a nail obession..

ChicDabbler

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

Hello Kitty polishes. It's free of the 3 bad things, is pretty good quality, is in cute bottles, and is on sale. =D

I'm loving the mint and clear ones. 

swfupload_3476829591766751309.jpgswfupload_461645643190678775.jpg

Fabz

Mint green huh? I love that color in general and add kitty... sounds like a done deal for me lol. Does it have staying power or just a cute product?

ChicDabbler

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

It have a bit more staying power than OPI I brought from walmart and a bit softer (easy to pick off) than Kat Von D. It's totally worth getting! I got them for $5, prob on sale cuz the new collection is out. =D

I have read that some people find the bottle shape awkward, but I didn't notice anything. =]

Oh but, it's sheer so you do have to apply at least 2 coats, but no more than 3 or else it's too thick/soft.

bchen506

Nails Inc. and Butter London! Drugstore would be OPI or Essie, I really like these new magnetic pattern nail polishes, not as into the whole crackle thing.

dianabt

(0) Hearts

Hi Fabz,

I am loving my Dior polishes and all the new colors of the Nails Inc polishes! They are so fun and bright.

Another fave are the Hansel polishes that have the big thick brushes, SO easy to put on a coat or two and go! :smileyhappy:

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 8 replies
  • 6 hearts
  • 7 in conversation
    • kimmi1115
    • dianabt
    • ChicDabbler
    • colorobsession
    • bchen506