bijouxkristyna

Can I share my Sephora manicure compliments of my daughter?

sephoranails.jpg

crewfan

Re: Can I share my Sephora manicure compliments of my daughter?

so cute! It looks great!  Wish I had your daughter to do mine!  Thanks for sharing!

makeupobesessed

That's very cute!   So inspiring!

bijouxkristyna

Wow - All these nice comments made her feel so good!  Thank you.  She is far more creative than I.  She said she plans on doing "Mummy" nails for her Aunt for Halloween, I'll be sure to share that picture.  We did show them off at Sephora, they were a hit, it was so much fun.  I will be sure to check out Kimmi's nail pictures.  Thank you!

kssweetheart

Hi bijouxkrystina - I can't wait to see the 'mummy' nails. BTW, the compliments weren't just nice, the were true. Wonder how many will try this design now. Enjoy the rest of the weekend. :smileyhappy:

kssweetheart

[ Edited ]

Hi bijouxkristyna - Wow! This looks amazing! Your daughter did an incredible job - does she do this professionally or just for fun, because it looks like this is a pro manicure. I have to say that your hands look very youthful, and I think you've just debunked that old saying.... the camera does Not add 10 pounds :smileywink:

Your daughter rocks!! You and your daughter should check out kimmi11115, she's posted some awesome and imaginative nail designs, she's good, I think you all would appreciate each others work. I hope you'll post more of your daughters work with us, I really enjoyed it. Thanks for sharing, I'm impressed.

lylysa

Too cute! What a fun idea!

What did you use?

bijouxkristyna

Thank you!

She used the 3-in-1 Sephora OPI base/top/strengther, Sephora black polish in the tiny bottle, and the white polish *I think* is a Sally Hensen, it had a skinny striper brush.  She put two Sephora flames on my left hand and one on my right.  It's so fun!

lylysa

Nice job by your daughter! You two should def go into a Sephora and show them off to the gals working! Maybe it will even inspire a Sephora Nail day event or trend!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 8 replies
  • 19 hearts
  • 5 in conversation
    • crewfan
    • bijouxkristyna
    • lylysa
    • kssweetheart
    • makeupobesessed
Photos1