berniebeauty

Bootie Babe

So I was on facebook and I saw an ad for a nail polish company I had never heard of before. It's called Bootie Babe (google it, I can't put the link) and its got some really nice colors, but it has one major difference from all other nail polishes -- all the bottles are shapes like booties!! (butts, backsides, derrieres, whatever you like to call it)  I've never tried the brand, but I thought it was pretty funny, what do you think?

bootiebabe2.png

~We are all beautiful~

mxcx

Re: Bootie Babe

(0) Hearts

Oh my goodness, these remind me of the Jean Paul Gaultier fragrances! So scandaloussss. ((;

carrierose

I can see some total creeper buying these and rubbing his fingers over them...I've been watching too much Law and Order: SVU lately!

mxcx

(0) Hearts

LOLL I love that show! Can't wait for next season when we find out what happens to Detective Benson and that creep who burned off his own fingertips! :smileysurprised:

carrierose

(0) Hearts

I have to admit, I stopped watching new episodes when Stabler went bye bye...I loved him!

CzaCee

oh my gee. this is freakin hilarious.

janinebt

That's hilarious, but I'm still trying to make the connection between that and nail polish haha.

Whimsically yours,
Janine
starletta8

(0) Hearts

Just... let it go and don't hurt your head!

jennypenny1995

(Cues the Sir-Mix-A-Lot.).  "But Fonda ain't got a motor in the back of her Honda, My anaconda don't want none unless you got buns, Hun..."

violalea

[ Edited ]

OMG i love these bootie babe. I only have 3 nail polishes but I start wanting to have more nail polishes from now on :smileywink:

beautylovingirl

Those are so funny! LOL!

kissXmakeup

Oh my gosh! that is so funny! They were probably thinking of something that would set them apart from other nail polish brands. At this point, it seems more of a gag gift than anything else. The colors don't seem unique :smileytongue:

crayzeeRN

Can you say... Bachelorette Party? :smileyvery-happy:

kissXmakeup

I was just thinking the same thing! haha! These could be cute if part of little goodies. They could puffy paint undies on the booty! 

brittieeee

Haha that is funny!  Don't get the connection between a behind an nail polish, but as they say, you gotta have a gimmick!

sephoramusthave

I think that's cute! :smileyvery-happy:

kimmi1115

Just when I think I have seen it all when it comes to product advertising and whatnot lol.  It is hilarious, but also kind of creepy lol.

prettyinpa

Gee that is a hoot, what will they think of next? I can think of a couple, but I'm sure my post would get censored! :smileyhappy:

crayzeeRN

Those bottles are hysterical!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 18 replies
  • 39 hearts
  • 15 in conversation
    • prettyinpa
    • sephoramusthave
    • carrierose