brittieeee

3rd Polish after Essie and OPI?

After Essie and OPI (every nail salon’s mainstays) What nail other polish brand would you like to see stocked on your favorite salon’s shelves for your mani/pedi????

DTalksAll

Re: 3rd Polish after Essie and OPI?

(0) Hearts

Chanel! Deborah Lippmann & Butter London are nice too.

No more China Glave for me. Not after the way they treated Kelly from Vampy Varnish. I'm so sick of big companies thinking the DMCA doesn't apply to them

msmisty

(0) Hearts

I would love to see both Butter London and Deborah Lipmann stocked, I find both to be superior formulas to Essie and usually OPI too.

JenBlush

(0) Hearts

Deborah Lippmann!!!

Butter London

Zoya

Julep

Chanel

Dior

bittersweet86

China glaze or Zoya mainly because of the color ranges they have. 

polly13

(0) Hearts

sephora by opi, orly, china glaze

islandqt

This is a funny question for me since Essie and OPI don't rank very high on my list of durable nail polishes!

My top five are:

Orly

Revlon

Chanel

Butter London

Illamasqua/ Nails Inc.

kimmi1115

China Glaze is one of my favorite nail polish brands, and it takes up a lot of space in my polish stash.  I've never really had a problem with the brand, but there are a few shades that had streaky formulas.  However, that usually happens in every brand.

janinebt

Mine is an even tie between NARS and Illamasqua. I love how pigmented the colors are. Plus the brushes are small which makes for a precise application.

Whimsically yours,
Janine
kaye123

I am in love with illamasqua nail varnish. Someone once thought I had a gel manicure, but I was wearing illamasqua! Deborah Lippmann has some amazing glitters and really sophisticated colors. Also, the formula of Zoya's polishes are really good.

dianabt

I'm a big fan of SpaRitual since they are "3-free" and way more gentle on the nails while being chemical free but I have yet to see them in any spas or nail salons I visit! Such a great addition and I love the colors available too.

SpaRitual - Nail Lacquer SpaRitual - Nail Lacquer

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana
smartmint

Ciate for sure! I just got three of them for Christmas and I LOVE THEMMMM!!! The colors I have are shimmery brown, light pink (which people always compliment me on), and Cherry Red. I always catch my mom stealing the cherry red one, she loves it! Oh and the packaging is to die for! These are the ones I have --->

s1415389-main-hero.jpg 

s1415314-main-hero.jpg

s1415348-main-hero.jpg

The colors are Cream Tea, Strawberry Milkshake, and Mistress (in order from left to right or top to bottom)

lylysa

(0) Hearts

I'm a fan of gel manicures, I got a kit for Christmas and love it. My favorite brand is Harmony Gelish.

Aside from OPI and Essie being salon staples, Butter London is pretty nice! I have a couple of shades from them.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 12 replies
  • 19 hearts
  • 13 in conversation
    • DTalksAll
    • islandqt
    • kimmi1115
    • smartmint
    • dianabt
    • janinebt