From makeovers to personalized skincare consultations

Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

Nailed It

Nailed It

• 29914 Members
  • 357 Conversations
  • 250+ Photos

Looking to nail the at-home manicure or find the perfect product for a pedi? Our community shares its tips and tricks for all things nail care.

Looking to nail the at-home manicure or find the perfect product for a pedi? Our community shares its tips and tricks for all things nail care.

Choosing a different post order may automatically update the order of the posts that are displayed to match the selected order.
Sort By:
Most Recent
New Reply in Nailed It
Ambassador Curated
Show Me Your Nails 2.0
|
Re: Show Me Your Nails 2.0
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: How fun is this mani @Courtluvsmakup!!! The clouds are really cute!  ...read more
How fun is this mani @Courtluvsmakup!!! The clouds are really cute! 😍
Recent images from this conversation
New Reply in Nailed It
Monthly Manicure Challenge 2024
|
Re: Monthly Manicure Challenge 2024
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: Thanks @peculiarzmakeup! This is a brand I'd pick up more polish from, and this is a color that will be a keeper for me as I'm sho ...read more
Thanks @peculiarzmakeup! This is a brand I'd pick up more polish from, and this is a color that will be a keeper for me as I'm shopping my stash. Shopping your stash can be such a fun thing to do. For part of last year, I shopped my nail polish stash by taking a portion of the polishes I've never used before (and wanted to work through) and placing them in a bin. For me, there were so many polishes that fit in this category - an eyeopener as I hadn't realized I had so many unused ones - that I had multiple bins. Then I would shop those bins. Some months, I just made it a free for all shopping experience and picked polishes to use for a mani based on what kind of mani I was interested in doing. Other months, I'd fill a smaller tray with the polishes I wanted to try to do mani with. Some months were full-on no buys; other months it was just being mindful of what I bought, and some other months, it was a no buy for certain polish shades or certain things, like stamping plates or nail art stickers. I've set up a portion of my polishes this way so that I can work on making my stash smaller. It's not for everyone but it's worked out for me. I still buy new polish if I find something that catches my eye, but since I have this group of polishes that I'm intending to work my way through, it makes me rethink whether I really want or need that new polish - sometimes the answer is yes, other times, no; but it makes me think about it instead of just going with my knee jerk reaction of "oh, that's pretty." and buying it. Now, I just need to work on decluttering more polishes and doing my nails more frequently.
New Reply in Nailed It
Nail Journal/Challenge 2024
|
Re: Nail Journal/Challenge 2024
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply:   VibesSolo Mission from holo taco with Fuyū Jelly from Cirque Colors on the tips. Really enjoying the simple gradients I can mak ...read more
 🌋 VibesSolo Mission from holo taco with Fuyū Jelly from Cirque Colors on the tips. Really enjoying the simple gradients I can make with the jelly polishes!
New Reply in Nailed It
Summer/ Spring Nails!
|
Re: Summer/ Spring Nails!
GO-GETTER IV INSIDER
Reply: @LuluIsTheBest super cute ...read more
@LuluIsTheBest super cute
New Reply in Nailed It
NAILS
|
Re: NAILS
GO-GETTER IV INSIDER
Reply: @Herbie14 I love them too ...read more
@Herbie14 I love them too
New Post in Nailed It
Just did my nails
 they are absolutely adorable
 they are absolutely adorable
  • image.jpg
New Reply in Nailed It
Icy and sparkly nails!
|
Re: Icy and sparkly nails!
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @Jenny567 These are gorgeous! Have you checked out Show Me Your Nails 2.0 ...read more
@Jenny567 These are gorgeous! Have you checked out Show Me Your Nails 2.0
New Reply in Nailed It
Nail Polish Brush Replacement Guide
|
Re: Nail Polish Brush Replacement Guide
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: This is SO helpful! I want to add a replacement for the Color Spectrum polish skinny brush is the Zoya Z Wide. I swapped the whole ...read more
This is SO helpful! I want to add a replacement for the Color Spectrum polish skinny brush is the Zoya Z Wide. I swapped the whole thing with cap, and it's great.
New Reply in Nailed It
Help!!!
|
Re: Help!!!
NEWCOMER III INSIDER
Reply: Thank you so much!!!! I will definitely take your tips to heart. If I remember I'll show you what happens.
Thank you so much!!!! I will definitely take your tips to heart. If I remember I'll show you what happens.
32,775 Posts