kimmi1115

101 Dalmatians French Manicure

I love Disney, especially the classic films that revolve around animals.  I still collect Disney merchandise, especially stuffed animals.  If I ever go to a Disney park, I am coming home with a trunk load of Disney stuffies! lol!

Anyway, I used 101 Dalmatians to play up a French manicure.  I only wish that I had different sizes of dotting tools.  I've been keeping an eye on them on eBay.  The red and blue glitter streaks represent the collars the boy or girl puppies wore.

dalmatian nails.JPG

The products I used:

China Glaze Inner Beauty

Essie Blanc

OPI Mourning Glory

Stripe Rite polishes in glitter red and blue

No puppies were harmed during the making of this manicure.

Graceann

Re: 101 Dalmatians French Manicure

ER MER GURSH KIMMI! ITS BEAUTIFUL!

kimmi1115

(0) Hearts

Thanks, Graceann!  And I love the meme you're referencing!! lol

broadwaybarbie

image.jpgHey kimmi! I am in LOVE with this post! I am n such a Disney freak all around....it's so unhealthy haha :smileyhappy: but it's better to be addicted to Disney than some othey other option, right? :smileywink: well I had to share this pic of my current Disney stuffed collection :smileyhappy: these are the darlings chillin on my bed as we speak haha :smileyhappy:

theres: 

disney Duffy bear

disney Shellie may bear (my boyfriend got her shpiped in all the way from Disney Tokyo seas!) 

little brother 

mrs. Potts

lady

grumpy

minnie

i sure did enjoy this post! It just practically blew my mind that someone is obsessed with makeup AND Disney on Beauty Talk! :smileyvery-happy: you just made my day! 

kimmi1115

I love Disney stuffies, too!!!  I have a growing collection, and it will continue to grow no matter how old I get lol.  

broadwaybarbie

My future husband is going to have to LOVE Disney, because bye will not be able to deal with me if he doesn't :smileywink:

kimmi1115

(0) Hearts

Lol!  My fiance likes older Disney, but not as much as me lol.  I collect the figurines, movies, and stuffies.  He doesn't lol.  However, he did give me Aristocat stuff for Christmas and Valentine's Day, so he is enabling my collection lol.

triciaann12

[ Edited ]

--

kimmi1115

lol thanks!  It's been a couple of days since I've logged on so I was surprised to see this thread near the top lol.  

lylysa

Then you're always carrying a nail tool with you! :smileytongue:

1HappyGal

I really like this design it's so simple & sweet.  I always look forward to your manis because they are always inspiring.  Keep up the great work.

kimmi1115

Thank you!  The nearby Sephora in JCP recently got in more brands of nail polish.  It was Heaven!

fran11

Kimmi that is adorable!! Love it!

I share your love for the old Disney movies! The Little Mermaid is my fave :smileyhappy:

kimmi1115

Old Disney is the best!!  I liked the Little Mermaid as kid, too.  I've always been more for the animal movies than the Princess ones.  I finally saw Beauty and the Beast for the first time ever last year, and I think Belle would have to be my favorite princess.

fran11

(0) Hearts

Beauty and the Beast is another great one! I always loved Belle when I was younger because she is a brunette like me! :smileywink: I could make a day of watching old Disney movies (And singing all of the songs!)

beautylovingirl

I love watching beauty and the beast with my little boy,some things just couldn't be better:smileyhappy:

broadwaybarbie

(0) Hearts

If I'm blessed to have a little boy when I'm older, I sure hope he will find interest the princess movies as well as the more boy-like ones! your son sounds like on cool kid! :smileyhappy:

melissabt

So cute! I am loving the clear base with the fun tips.

<3 Melissa
kimmi1115

(0) Hearts

Thanks!  French manis are my favorite!

bananachoox3

I love it! So a creative. I would try this out when I have the time. I use a tooth pick whenever I need to make dots or thin line instead of a dotting tool. 

kimmi1115

(0) Hearts

Thank you!  It isn't too time consuming as long as the polish dries fairly quick, but I was watching tv at the same time so it took longer than necessary lol.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 28 replies
  • 36 hearts
  • 11 in conversation
    • kimmi1115
    • dianabt
    • melissabt
    • lylysa
    • triciaann12
    • fran11