Answer
brookie673
nail polish names

Does anyone want a polish more if the color has an absolutely awesome name?

Of course, I still have to like the actual product in the bottle. But if it has a cool name, I'll tend to want it more.

Examples:

1. I am a dancer. I recently discovered OPI's Urban Ballerina Collection. I now very much want "Leotard Optional,"

a gorgeous shade with a just-as-gorgeous name. Sadly, it is 9.50, and I have never paid more than five dollars for a polish.

2. Another pricey polish, this time from Nails Inc. I loooovvee the UK, their flag, Kate and William, their food, the history. Which is why I am excited over their collection, which has a tonnnn of shades, all named after famous locations in Britain. I mean, come on. "Brook Street."    

It's a gorgeous shade, a place in Britain, and my name is Brooke! Not to mention that the packaging is pretty cool looking. It sells itself. I also am liking Warwick Avenue.

Of course, I won't buy a polish just for the name. But does it get anyone else just a little bit more excited over the product? :smileyvery-happy:

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
This is an excerpt of the original post.View the full conversation
xoxcharlottexox
Answered

Yes! If anything is ever named 'Charlotte,' I'm going to have to buy it! (Even if I have practically the same color by another brand with a different name, lol.)

xoxo, Charlotte

Question Stats
  • 15 answers
  • 41 hearts
  • 16 in conversation
    • tenngal
    • prettyinpa
    • ohhenri
    • sephoramusthave
    • mermadelove
    • xoxcharlottexox
    • pandapple6