Answer
kimmi1115
Winter/Spring Nail Polish

I am looking forward to Spring and wearing brighter and pastel shades.  Since it's not quite Spring, I decided to add a pop of color to my Sephora by OPI polish in "Frankly, I don't Give A-dam" with my metallic pink China Glaze Crackle Glaze.  Perhaps the next time I do my nails I'll finally cave on more Spring time shades lol.

IMG_0200.JPG

Ignore the dry skin lol.  My hands do not like cold weather lol.

IMG_0201.JPG

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Answers: 7
ssmittys
Answered

This look is awesome! I especially enjoy the glitter :smileyhappy: SO PRETTY!

fran11
Answered

Very pretty Kimmi! I am really loving the crackle finish nail polishes! They work nicely to add a pop of color!

@Diana - I bought the OPI Sephora gold blasted polish before the holidays.  I absolutely love it! I put it on top of a gorgeous deep red Revlon nail polish I have for Christmas and it was super festive! I got so many compliments!  I think it will look really cute over that pink too!

peccavi
Answered

Oh, my. I think I'm going to have to buy that grey opi polish just because of the Gone With the Wind reference. 

This happens too often. ^^

lexikaye
Answered
Those are so cute! I still have yet to try the crackle nail polishes.. thanks for posting this! LexiKaye<3
janinebt
Answered

Beautiful!

I love the look of crackle polishes, I purchased a black one the minute they came out and a red one just weeks after. I've never seen the metallic pink one before, but it looks really nice on top of Frankly, I don't Give A-dam. Thanks for sharing Kimmi! 

Whimsically yours,
Janine
prettyinpa
Answered

What a great winter look!  So pretty and so practical, bet that crackle finish doesn't show chips!

Thanks for posting, makes me think I ought to get to changing my toe polish.

dianabt
Answered

ohh this is SO pretty! I love the combination of shades and how they totally flatter each other really well!

I just recently purchased our Sephora by OPI Gold Blasted top coat and am going to try that on top of my "Seeing Pink Elephants" color I have. :smileyhappy: Hopefully it comes out okay!

Blasted Gold GlitterSeeing Pink Elephants

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana
Question Stats
  • 7 answers
  • 35 hearts
  • 8 in conversation
    • ssmittys
    • prettyinpa
    • kimmi1115
    • dianabt
    • janinebt
    • lexikaye