Winter/Spring Nail Polish

I am looking forward to Spring and wearing brighter and pastel shades.  Since it's not quite Spring, I decided to add a pop of color to my Sephora by OPI polish in "Frankly, I don't Give A-dam" with my metallic pink China Glaze Crackle Glaze.  Perhaps the next time I do my nails I'll finally cave on more Spring time shades lol.

Ignore the dry skin lol.  My hands do not like cold weather lol.

You must be signed in to add attachments
Answers: 7

What a great winter look!  So pretty and so practical, bet that crackle finish doesn't show chips!

Thanks for posting, makes me think I ought to get to changing my toe polish.

I love the look of crackle polishes, I purchased a black one the minute they came out and a red one just weeks after. I've never seen the metallic pink one before, but it looks really nice on top of Frankly, I don't Give A-dam. Thanks for sharing Kimmi! 

Whimsically yours,

ohh this is SO pretty! I love the combination of shades and how they totally flatter each other really well!

I just recently purchased our Sephora by OPI Gold Blasted top coat and am going to try that on top of my "Seeing Pink Elephants" color I have. Smiley Happy Hopefully it comes out okay!

Blasted Gold GlitterSeeing Pink Elephants

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana

Very pretty Kimmi! I am really loving the crackle finish nail polishes! They work nicely to add a pop of color!

@Diana - I bought the OPI Sephora gold blasted polish before the holidays.  I absolutely love it! I put it on top of a gorgeous deep red Revlon nail polish I have for Christmas and it was super festive! I got so many compliments!  I think it will look really cute over that pink too!

Those are so cute! I still have yet to try the crackle nail polishes.. thanks for posting this! LexiKaye<3

This look is awesome! I especially enjoy the glitter Smiley Happy SO PRETTY!

Oh, my. I think I'm going to have to buy that grey opi polish just because of the Gone With the Wind reference. 

This happens too often. ^^

Question Stats
  • 7 answers
  • 35 hearts
  • 8 in conversation
  • IMG_0200.JPG
  • IMG_0201.JPG