What is your fav currently available nail polish?
(0) Hearts

So I'm new to the party, and only recently learned of the existence of clarins 230, and I don't own any RBL (yet) Smiley Happy  - but I want to know what everyone's favs are of current colors - things I don't have to hunt down like the elusive white whale - or pay $70 dollars a bottle for on eBay.  So dish, girls - what are the winners of today?

Answers: 5

This is more of an accessory. Smiley Happy I love our new Sephora by OPI Blasted Nail Colour (http://bit.ly/iR4BzV ).  Just paint it on top of your favorite nail color and watch it separate to create a unique and fashionable finish. The combinations are endless!

Blasted Black

Blasted Gold

Blasted Silver

nice is nice (mild lavender)

sugar daddy (sheer pink)

mink muffs (smoky taupe)

sweet talker (soft blue)

mint candy apple (minty light green)

i'm not really a waitress (shiny red)

samoan sand (nude)

the pirates of the carribbean collection (as of now summer 2011)

opi for sephora:

break a leg warmer

shiny dancer

and anything that has a shattered or crackle effect. i just want to know the chemistry behind that. it's kind of amazing.

i love funky nail art and designs. i just wish i had the time and patience to do them.

For Summer this year I am into the NARS colours: Mash, Ecume, Orgasm

My favourite red polish, bumping my old love OPI I'm Not Really a Waitress, is NARS Jungle Red.

For Fall I'm looking forward to wearing the NARS Vintage nail polish colours and am thinking about getting a great taupe like NARS Bad Influence which is a good dupe for the more expensive Chanel Particuliere.

Smiley Very Happy

I think I'm going to go paint my nails!

OPI: Lincoln Park After Dark, You don't know Jacques, Light my Sapphire, Ogre-the-top blue, teenage dream, Samoan Sand, Do You Lilac it?

Orly: Liquid Vinyl, Rage, Oh Cabana Boy, Hook Up, Viridian Vinyl, It's not rocket science

hope that helps!

(0) Hearts

Ok so i am a huge fan of multiple brands of nail polish so i thought i would just give you a little of everything! 

1) Tennage Dream (Katy Perry Collection)

2) Feelin' Hot-Hot-Hot!

3) Black Shatter

1) Angel Food

2) Arora Blue

China Glaze-

1) For Audrey

2) Breakin'

3) Hawaiian Punch

Question Stats
  • 5 answers
  • 6 hearts
  • 7 in conversation