Answer
synik99
What is your fav currently available nail polish?
(0) Hearts

So I'm new to the party, and only recently learned of the existence of clarins 230, and I don't own any RBL (yet) :smileyhappy:  - but I want to know what everyone's favs are of current colors - things I don't have to hunt down like the elusive white whale - or pay $70 dollars a bottle for on eBay.  So dish, girls - what are the winners of today?

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Answers: 5
lt369
Answered

essie:

nice is nice (mild lavender)

sugar daddy (sheer pink)

mink muffs (smoky taupe)

sweet talker (soft blue)

mint candy apple (minty light green)

opi:

i'm not really a waitress (shiny red)

samoan sand (nude)

the pirates of the carribbean collection (as of now summer 2011)

opi for sephora:

break a leg warmer

shiny dancer

and anything that has a shattered or crackle effect. i just want to know the chemistry behind that. it's kind of amazing.

i love funky nail art and designs. i just wish i had the time and patience to do them.

keelybt
Answered

This is more of an accessory. :smileyhappy: I love our new Sephora by OPI Blasted Nail Colour (http://bit.ly/iR4BzV ).  Just paint it on top of your favorite nail color and watch it separate to create a unique and fashionable finish. The combinations are endless!

Blasted Black

Blasted Gold

Blasted Silver

6aad0801
Answered

For Summer this year I am into the NARS colours: Mash, Ecume, Orgasm

My favourite red polish, bumping my old love OPI I'm Not Really a Waitress, is NARS Jungle Red.

For Fall I'm looking forward to wearing the NARS Vintage nail polish colours and am thinking about getting a great taupe like NARS Bad Influence which is a good dupe for the more expensive Chanel Particuliere.

:smileyvery-happy:

I think I'm going to go paint my nails!

islandqt
Answered

OPI: Lincoln Park After Dark, You don't know Jacques, Light my Sapphire, Ogre-the-top blue, teenage dream, Samoan Sand, Do You Lilac it?

Orly: Liquid Vinyl, Rage, Oh Cabana Boy, Hook Up, Viridian Vinyl, It's not rocket science

hope that helps!

emxoxo5
Answered
(0) Hearts

Ok so i am a huge fan of multiple brands of nail polish so i thought i would just give you a little of everything! 

OPI-

1) Tennage Dream (Katy Perry Collection)

2) Feelin' Hot-Hot-Hot!

3) Black Shatter

Essie-

1) Angel Food

2) Arora Blue

China Glaze-

1) For Audrey

2) Breakin'

3) Hawaiian Punch

Question Stats
  • 5 answers
  • 6 hearts