Answer
anthonysolis
What can i do to not make my cuticles as dry every day?

My cuticles are dry every single day :smileysad: and i use products but I', running out.I'm goin to sephora tomorrow, what can i get? and do please help :smileyhappy:

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Answers: 7
melissabt
Answered
[ Edited ]

Hi Anthonysolis,

Those are all great recommendations!

I also wanted to add that you might want to try the Super by Perricone Hand & Cuticle Cream with Yogurt because it helps to soften your cuticles and it stimulates collagen too. I also like the more you use this product the more it will help brighten the complexion on your hands.:smileyhappy:

Super Hand & Cuticle Cream with Yogurt

What it is:
A luxurious, milky cream that nourishes, softens, and rejuvenates the hands and cuticles.

What it does:
This healing cream stimulates collagen production with yogurt probiotics while protecting, brightening, and relieving the skin from dryness.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Synthetic Fragrances
- Synthetic Dyes
- Petrochemicals
- Phthalates
- GMOs
- Triclosan

<3 Melissa
milliegasm
Answered
(0) Hearts

I use lipbalm sometimes. lol

tiffanybt
Answered
(0) Hearts

Hi anthonysolis. I agree with Diana that the Josie Maran Organic Argan Oil is a great treatment for not only cuticles, but is also a great treatment for dry knees, elbows and feet.  If you're not comfortable using an oil, check out the First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Cream.  My hands, face and body always feel deeply hydrated and smooth after using this cream.  

FAB.jpg 

I hope this helps!

Cheers,

Tiffany

TheElleVee
Answered
(0) Hearts
Ditto the cuticle care pen. The healing eucalyptus is great if your cuticles are in really bad shape. In the winter before bed, I use that, then a thick hand cream and slip on a pair of white cotton gloves. Does wonders for your hands and cuticles.
prettyinpa
Answered
(0) Hearts

Dior Creme Abricot Fortifying Creme for Nails keeps my cuticles hydrated and helps keep my nails from peeling. It comes in a cute little pot that you can carry around with you.

Hope this helps!

keelybt
Answered
(0) Hearts

Hi Anthonysolis.  I love the Sephora Collection Cuticle Care Pen.  It is very hydrating and easy to apply.  Just brush it on and massage into cuticles. 

Cuticle Care Pen

dianabt
Answered
(0) Hearts

My own favorite choice is the Josie Maran Organic Argan oil. I like to use it to hydrate my hands and massage into my cuticles and on the nails. :smileyhappy:

Organic Argan Oil To Go

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana
Question Stats
  • 7 answers
  • 5 hearts
  • 8 in conversation
    • keelybt
    • prettyinpa
    • tiffanybt
    • TheElleVee
    • dianabt
    • melissabt