Answer
officegal
What are you wearing now?
[ Edited ]

I'm not just a beauty addict -- I'm a nail polish fiend!  I change my nail polish 2-3 times a week because I get easily bored and sometimes what looks good one day totally clashes with another outfit another day.

Currently wearing "Absolutely Alice" from OPI's Alice in Wonderland collection.

What are YOU wearing on your nails today?

[Edit:  Since this question was posed, I've gone from Essie's "Masquerade Belle" to Color Club's "Mrs. Robinson" to Deborah Lippman's "Wicked Game" to Deborah Lippman's "Bad Romance."  :smileyhappy: ]

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
This is an excerpt of the original post.View the full conversation
WhereYouStand
Answered
(0) Hearts

020.JPG9eeaadbbe634f589cd88a8a78f8432e5.jpg

OMG!!! I love alice in wonderland!!!! here's a pic of a tote bag I got @ Len druskin last year! of alice at the mad hatters tea party.  lucky you to have a nail polish with absolutely alice labeled on it!! and this post looks really fun! I don't switch my nail polish all that often but I should. *sighs*  I am currently wearing Essie Smokin' Hot on my toes. & I just Brushed two coats of a nail polish I bought today from Sinful colors brand in the shade of "Rebel" (see pic with yellow background and purple polish) Finger tips. to match the outfit & makeup essemble I am going with tomorrow which will be a sunny bronzed beach look.

Question Stats
  • 22 answers
  • 34 hearts
  • 20 in conversation
    • makeupmichelle
    • tenngal
    • katie1724
    • officegal
    • ssmittys
    • supertrixie
    • jennywawa88
    • islandqt