Answer
officegal
What are you wearing now?
[ Edited ]

I'm not just a beauty addict -- I'm a nail polish fiend!  I change my nail polish 2-3 times a week because I get easily bored and sometimes what looks good one day totally clashes with another outfit another day.

Currently wearing "Absolutely Alice" from OPI's Alice in Wonderland collection.

What are YOU wearing on your nails today?

[Edit:  Since this question was posed, I've gone from Essie's "Masquerade Belle" to Color Club's "Mrs. Robinson" to Deborah Lippman's "Wicked Game" to Deborah Lippman's "Bad Romance."  :smileyhappy: ]

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Answers: 22
makeupmichelle
Answered

I love greys! Soft tones on my hands, dark, bold colors on my toes.

I am wearing OPI, going nude on my hands, and an almost black, darkest purple on my toes.

: )

hollywo0d
Answered

Right now I'm wearing N.Y.C's Starry Silver Glitter. Its sooooo pretty alone and on top of black.

akalei
Answered

I'm wearing Sally Hansen Black Out :smileyhappy: 

tenngal
Answered

I'm actually wearing Sally Hansen's Insta-Dry in the clear color.  I'm getting lazy about painting my nails with winter coming on.  I usually change my polish 2 or 3 times a week in the summer, but by winter I get bored and just use clear.  Next spring I'll be back at the wild colors again.  :smileyvery-happy:

islandqt
Answered

I'm wearing NYX's "The Taupe" but beware, it chips very quickly :smileysad: it was super cheap though so I guess you get what you pay for.

jennywawa88
Answered

I'm a bigger nail color fiend than you are! I change my color 5 to 7 times a week! I am currently wearing Pink & Lavender From Avon's Rainbow collection. Its an old collection that they discontinued but I still have some in a bottle at home. Its a shame they stopped making it because it looks good with my skin color I think.

katie1724
Answered

...I just fell in love with Essie's Mink Muffs, and am now wearing it  : )

b0nes
Answered

I'm wearing OPI's You Don't Know Jacques.

honeylemongirl
Answered

I just got my package from Chanel with their new baby blue polish (Riva) from their Cruise Collection. The UPS man literally knocked on my door 30 seconds ago and I've already torn into it and started painting my nails!

katie1724
Answered

I really want to try a grey/taupe "greige" shade...but I am currently wearing Mambo by Essie. I got it at J. Crew -- it's a nude / café au lait shade -- almost peachy. My go-to shade is Essie Wicked or OPI Romeo & Joliet -- the former looks like Vamp, and the latter is a dark, sparkly brick red.

: )

ssmittys
Answered

I'm wearing Sephora by OPI "It looks like rain, dear" with "Only gold for me" topcoat on all my fingers except my right index finger. That guy has "what's your point-settia" with "only god for me" topcoat on it. It's very holiday and super pretty! :smileyhappy:

I think my next polish will be OPI "lincoln park after dark"

lagoclare
Answered

I'm wearing OPI's Meet Me on the Star Ferry from the Hong Kong collection. I don't think they sell these anymore; I got mine in the spring. It's just a really pretty grey/dark purple with lots of glitter!:smileyhappy:

bgirling
Answered

All are OPI by Sephora:

Opening Night

White Blasted

And A Cherry On Top

White Hot

sabsprincess
Answered

OPI Ski Teal We Drop is a favorite of mine. Dark, fun, but not tacky. It's a beautiful deep teal with some gray undertones. Highly recommend it, and it lasts for days. 

supertrixie
Answered

I am wearing opi sephora BYOBoy! It's a soft reddish pink, and i love it!

broadwaybarbie
Answered
(0) Hearts

I have on a very pretty lilac color on my nails with a deep iridescent purple accent nail color; on top of that one accent nail is a sparkle accent. I sadly don't have the ability to share a photo of it right now :smileysad: But I hope the vague description allows you to image it :smileytongue:

nathaliew
Answered
(0) Hearts

IMG_0042.jpg

I am wearing "Never Enough Shoes" and "To the Giltter End" both from Sephora by OPI 

WhereYouStand
Answered
(0) Hearts

020.JPG9eeaadbbe634f589cd88a8a78f8432e5.jpg

OMG!!! I love alice in wonderland!!!! here's a pic of a tote bag I got @ Len druskin last year! of alice at the mad hatters tea party.  lucky you to have a nail polish with absolutely alice labeled on it!! and this post looks really fun! I don't switch my nail polish all that often but I should. *sighs*  I am currently wearing Essie Smokin' Hot on my toes. & I just Brushed two coats of a nail polish I bought today from Sinful colors brand in the shade of "Rebel" (see pic with yellow background and purple polish) Finger tips. to match the outfit & makeup essemble I am going with tomorrow which will be a sunny bronzed beach look.

caseyw
Answered
(0) Hearts

l love keeping up with the new trends/ colors. I love changing my nail polish quite often. I currently am wearing "You don't know Jacques!" I love the color! OPI is my favorite!

1HappyGal
Answered
(0) Hearts

image.jpg 

I'm currently wearing Butter London Abso-bloody-lutely (limited-edition) & fruit machine.

WhereYouStand
Answered
(0) Hearts

today I am wearing a combo of

- Sephora Collection - Welcome To My Loft nail Polish

- OPI Already Famous

- Salley Hansen Clearly Quick Insta-dry fast dry nail color

022.JPG

WhereYouStand
Answered
[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

i'm wearing OPI Break-A-Leg-Warmer! Which is an opaque charcoal gray and a clear generic top coat :smileyhappy: I am going between that Color and OPI Nail color in Nonfat soy Half Caff which is a sheer pale cappuccino shade

Question Stats
  • 22 answers
  • 34 hearts
  • 20 in conversation
    • makeupmichelle
    • tenngal
    • katie1724
    • officegal
    • ssmittys
    • supertrixie
    • jennywawa88
    • islandqt