Answer
lorettallen
What are Fall 2012's trendy nail colors?

Looking to buy some cute shades!! :smileyhappy:

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Answers: 8
prettyinpa
Answered
Allure Magazine has an article this month on the latest trends in nail art (with how-tos) and a big photo spread on fall makeup that includes models wearing a really dark polish (black or black cherry) and a beautiful dove grey.
melissabt
Answered

Hi Lorettallen,

I've been seeing a lot of deep navy blues, greens and metallic greys for this fall season! It's nice to see some new shades coming out this season.

Nails Inc. Swiss Cottage - turquoise mirror metallic with two tone effect 

nails inc. - Special Effects Mirror Metallic Nail Polish

Primrose Park - blue mirror metallic with two tone effect

nails inc. - Special Effects Mirror Metallic Nail Polish

Baker Street - cobalt blue

nails inc. - Crystal Colour

Sparitual

Can You Dig It? - chocolate shimmer

SpaRitual - Nail Lacquer

Epicurean - dark burgundy shimmer

SpaRitual - Nail Lacquer

<3 Melissa
dianabt
Answered

I've been wearing a lot of warm golds, bronzes and browns, but dark reds, black and even some dark purples/burgundys are super pretty!

I really like this new Spice Market set which has some gorgeous fall colors!

SEPHORA by OPI - Spice Market Mini 4-Piece Collection

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana
islandqt
Answered

Well In the September issue of People Style mgazine they noted dark, shiny blue nail polish as one of the latest trends. I have to say I agree. It's very chic and easy for a lot of different skin tones to pull off successfully. Good examples are Illamasqua's nail polish in Phallic, Sephora by OPI's Opening Night or Julep's nail polish in Marisa.

Funny enough I was perusing the fall collections for Dior and Chanel and I noticed that instead of "wine" or "berry colours" there seems to more of a khaki, grey, purple, metallic gold trend.

Some colours that will fall into "trendy category" might be Julep's Alfre, Whitney, Vera and Olivia OR

Sparitual polish in Solitude, Hypnotic, Sage and Basalt.

I hope this helps!

Jessithediva
Answered

Right now my fav nail colors for fall are orange/rust, purples (anyshade), shimmery brown/grey colors, light yelllow.

hope i helped!!!!!!!!!!

plm95
Answered
(0) Hearts
I recently picked up a few new polishes in a deep midnight blue, copper, burgundy, and a very deep purple for the fall/winter months. All four colors are in a metallic finish. Also, I have been getting into figuring out how to make designs on my nails to make them a bit more fun (: some turn out well, some don't! -plm95
ahbunny
Answered
(0) Hearts

I love the colors in this Betsey Johnson set :smileyhappy: (a color for every season and occassion)!

keelybt
Answered
(0) Hearts

I just recently added the Nails Inc Autumn Winter Collection to my shopping list. :smileyhappy: I love the variety of colors and am already thinking how I will combine them.

nails inc. - Autumn Winter Collection

http://www.sephora.com/autumn-winter-collection-P375900

Question Stats
  • 8 answers
  • 13 hearts
  • 9 in conversation
    • keelybt
    • prettyinpa
    • islandqt
    • dianabt
    • melissabt
    • lorettallen