Answer
akalei
Accepted Solution
Summer nail polishes?

Thinking about buying a summer nail polish, any nice colors? 

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Best Answer
ChicDabbler
Answered

Mint green for me. Since summer is going to be hot and humid, urgh, mint is a small refreshing break.

Answers: 13
prettyinpa
Answered

If you want something wild, the Ciate Caviar Polish is awesome!  All those little sprinkles, just so cute.  I also like the Sephora by OPI Bohemian Brights Mini Colour set, you get a bunch of summery colors in mini bottles that you can use up before they get thick and gooey!

Have fun!

msmisty
Answered

Cartwheels on the catwalk (Sephora opi) is an amazing summer color. It has a lot of dimension and very beachy.  I love it so very much. Essie Turqouise and Caicos is another gorgeous shade I've pulled out for summer.

islandqt
Answered

So far am loving:

Dior Waterlily ( you can also try Illamasqua's Milf or Hello Kitty's Mint polish or Orly's Jealous Much or Orly's Ancient Jade)

Butter London Jaffa (other great oranges for less are Orly's Truly Tangerine, Sephora by OPI's Hi-Def)

I think that bright, pastel blue is a great choice for summer as well. I like Chanel's Coco Blue but other great ones are Sephora for OPI's Natural Environ-mint and Orly's Gumdrop (you can order online but not sure if the stores will still have it)

The natural, nude look was very prominent on the runways as well and there are tons to choose from like Sephora for OPI's Bare to Be Different, The Way Tutu His Heart, Prelude to a Kiss and Butter London's Yummy Mummy.

Good Luck!!

ry22
Answered

Coral is my go-to summer color. It is fabolous to show off a great tan :smileyhappy:

norky
Answered

Oooh they have this pack I want to get the : Sephora by OPI.. Scentsational Six Fruit-Scented Nail Lacquers its $24.50. Beautiful colors and its supposed to smell fruity!! I love blues...mint to colbalt all pretty! think beach, sun, island...and bam! Summer nail colors!! Now if only i got my beach body!! hahahaha Best wishes! :smileyhappy:

makeupobesessed
Answered
I love a hot pink color or coral..
melissabt
Answered

akalei wrote:

Thinking about buying a summer nail polish, any nice colors? 

Another nice set that just came out for summer is the Sephora by OPI Indian Summer Mini Set. The colors look really fun. Especially the very sparkly blue teal polish.

SEPHORA by OPI - Indian Summer Mini Set

<3 Melissa
keelybt
Answered
(0) Hearts

@Melissa I got that set and I LOVE it!  The colors are sooooo pretty and summery.  I think I'm going to buy the full size pink.

KekeiSalon
Answered
(0) Hearts

You can try some candy color.

The first one I recommend it Chanel May. I bought it on the New Year 2012 and had used it for several months. April, May, and June are new colors released by Chanel this year. Among them, May and June are suitable for summer. It's better to paint twice to make it brighter and smoother.

chanel-535-may-pink-nail-polish.jpg

The second one I recommend is Dior 401. It is similar to Chanel COCO BLUE, but I can't find COCO BLUE in US market right now. The color is the same as the package of Tiffany.

$(KGrHqFHJEoE88d-iMCKBPZ9(Y6e(g~~60_35.jpg

jojobe
Answered
(0) Hearts

sman.jpgOPI just came out with their Amazing Spiderman 4 color combo. Really cute if you can find places that carry it. I am digging the gold myself and my 13 year old snagged the blue already.

jessimomma
Answered
(0) Hearts

Nails inc. spring/summer collection....6 great colors a tiffanyish blue and green, a creamy tan, a pinky salmon, and a coral pinks, and a creamy tangerine

sportygirly
Answered
(0) Hearts

I love Essie's Clambake (it's a bright orange red color) for summer.  Sometimes I will add Essie's As Gold As It Gets (a gold glitter top coat) on top just for a little sparkle.

TayleeRichelle
Answered
(0) Hearts

I'm loving just about any peach color right now! It's not quite as bright as a coral, which makes it compliment a lot of spring/summer outfits without being too loud. :smileyhappy:

Question Stats
  • 14 answers
  • 24 hearts
  • 15 in conversation
    • keelybt
    • prettyinpa
    • islandqt
    • akalei
    • norky
    • jojobe
    • melissabt
    • ry22