Summer Nails[ Edited ]
I tried out a flower nail design, but I kind of messed it up by doing it quickly I don't know if you can see but it is a hot pink nail base and a purple flower.
Post any designs that you come up with that are floral or summery!
How I did the nails:
1) Paint a hot pink base on your nails
2) Take a toothpick and smash one end on the ground or a hard flat surface so the tip is flattened (a nail dotter works as well)
3) Take a piece of paper and put a bit of purple nail polish on it
4) Take the smashed end of the toothpick and put 5 dots in a circle on the nail
5) Take the other pointy end of the toothpick and drag from the center of the dots into the center
6) I used a glitter top coat and you can't see the design well so, use a clear polish
ps. yes that is a hello kitty bow in the last pict! It is a hair bow but i was using it as a ring lol
Hi! I love this new effect- it's a trendsetter! "Marbelized" nails look so cool!here's a pic:
The instructions can be found at Cosmopolitian's website. Many variations can be made, and they are simple to use. Hope this helped!
Cute!!! I have yet to try to draw flowers like that with a toothpick. I'll have to get around to it soon!
I painted my nails yesterday with Sephora by O.P.I. in Slushied. It's one of the Glee colors. Although I don't watch Glee, the polish was on sale for 4 bucks lol. The shade reminds me of cotton candy and the title makes me want to go to Weigal's for a slushie lol.